jmac603

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
Hello all,

New guy from NH here. I've played off and on over the last 12 or so years. Never really took it seriously until the end of last year into this season. Finally bit the bullet and I am taking lessons. A lot of bad habits built over the years (and however many beers). Hoping to contribute and learn, and hopefully tag along on some New England events. I play with a regular group of two other guys, but it has been more sporadic this year due to other commitments for all of us. My job actually has a normal schedule and I am able to play 2-3 times per week.

Looking forward to being part of the community.

Jason

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP Jason.

Welcome! We’ve got a pretty active contingent from New England here - looks like there will be a get together in October, and a number of us play regularly.

Welcome fellow NH resident :drinks:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Jason

Welcome! We’ve got a pretty active contingent from New England here - looks like there will be a get together in October, and a number of us play regularly.

I’d love to get in on the get together.

Thank you,
Jason

I’d love to get in on the get together.

Thank you,
Jason

I’m on mobile so can’t find the thread - it should be in the events and local outings part of th forum. OITW started it.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!!

Welcome! NH will always have a special place in my life so I love we are getting more residents. Golf free or die.

Welcome!

Lots of newbies the last few days! Welcome to THP!

Welcome Jason Good to see another NH player here on THP

Back