esg777

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So my Bushnell V2 rangefinder seems to have died. I played a round without rangefinder but I used a gps app. I didn’t like using the app at all.

I will be buying a new rangefinder. I just wanted to see what rangefinder you are using and hear what you like about it?

thanks

I have a Leupold GX-2i. 6x magnification, nice and clear, you can set your own cross hairs from 3-4 different choices. It does have slope if you want to use it. You can also program in clubs and distance for them. (I don't use or haven't tried that) Overall it has been great so far, no problems getting the view finder adjusted to my eye(I wear glasses) Finds the pins easy.
Not the cheapest at $329 but the optics are amazing!!!!

Following this one as I am also in the market.

Thanks,
Jason

I bought the Bushnell Tour V4 Shift Patriot rangefinder a few months ago and it's awesome. It's pricey, but I never struggle to identify a pin, it's got a vibrate feature to confirm it's locked on your target, and it also gives you a compensated 'real distance' to your target based on elevation which is super handy. Great rangefinder if you don't mind spending a little more.

Bushnell Pro X2 has all the bells and whistles you'll ever need. With a coupon I got mine for just over $300 and will use it until one of us dies.

I switched to the Precision Pro Slope model because of the price and with the coupon code at Budget it is quite affordable.
No battery buying make it a home run for me.

Bushnell Hybrid is fantastic.

I have the garmin z80; fantastic synthesis of range finder and GPS. Only drawback is the price is pretty steep.

I've been using a CaddyTek V2 that I bought off Amazon that doesn't have vibration but does lock onto the pin with no issues. It comes with the slope function though I don't use it and battery life has been exceptional.

My golfing partner uses the MG600S from MG Golf that has vibration, LCD display on the side that also shows the distance, and also has the slope function.

Both can be found at very reasonable prices, CaddyTek V2 for $150 on Ebay, $120 for the one from MG Golf.

Back