Call of Duty: Black Ops III

looks like its down to $40 in most places, well worth the investment for the laughs

Absolutely hate Metro. Worst map by far. Had a couple good games in a row and then we got metro and I went like 4 and 21. I blame Dean for not backing us out of there

Absolutely hate Metro. Worst map by far. Had a couple good games in a row and then we got metro and I went like 4 and 21. I blame Dean for not backing us out of there

False, redwood is 10000x worse.

False, redwood is 10000x worse.
That is the other map I hate! But for the most part in free for all which is what I mostly play people just camp in that map and I am relatively good at killing campers. So I tend to have decent matches there. Metro I have never had a good map

I also wish you weren't allowed to vote for the previous map. People vote for combine over and over and over

That is the other map I hate! But for the most part in free for all which is what I mostly play people just camp in that map and I am relatively good at killing campers. So I tend to have decent matches there. Metro I have never had a good map

I wreck metro for some reason haha. I don't mind it

redwood is garbage

Except for when that train smacks you.

True. can't shoot the train. I have discovered there are beeps and stuff to warn you though, which I thought didn't mean anything before..so I have that going for me.

I also wish you weren't allowed to vote for the previous map. People vote for combine over and over and over

They are working on an update so you can only vote previous one time which is how it should have been from the start.

They are working on an update so you can only vote previous one time which is how it should have been from the start.
Thank god. The other night I played combine 5 times in a row between 2 different lobbies

Except for when that train smacks you.
First time I played metro I had no idea what the beeping noises meant and was standing on the tracks and then I found out what the noises meant

Thank god. The other night I played combine 5 times in a row between 2 different lobbies

I swear I am going to accept your friend request. I just keep forgetting, and it doesn't help my parents basically have dial up at home so I am not really playing but maybe a match here or there.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dark Matter Update:
ARs- Diamond
SMGs- Diamond
LMGs- Diamond
Shotguns- 1 gold
Snipers- 2 gold
Pistols- Nothing
Knife- Diamond
Launchers- Diamond

I am getting close!

I swear I am going to accept your friend request. I just keep forgetting, and it doesn't help my parents basically have dial up at home so I am not really playing but maybe a match here or there.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dark Matter Update:
ARs- Diamond
SMGs- Diamond
LMGs- Diamond
Shotguns- 1 gold
Snipers- 2 gold
Pistols- Nothing
Knife- Diamond
Launchers- Diamond

I am getting close!

That's impressive. I don't have the patience to use guns I don't like, so I will never be getting all gold everything. AR's, SMG's and snipers are about the only ones I would ever try for. Although my AR's are almost diamond.

Back