Titleist new TS2 and TS3 drivers are the real deal

My pro has his TS2 driver and TS2 3 wood. I got to see them moments ago. I’m really not a fan of the setup of the TS2 driver. It looks quite odd behind the ball. Not really a fan. I would likely be looking at the TS3 version me thinks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well all I can say is WOW!! I actually was able to hit the TS2 yesterday outside on a driving range and i was bombing high straight drives. I only tried out the TS2 10.5 degree with the project X smoke stiff shaft. My ss is 100-105 and it produced high ball flight, so I teed it down almost a half inch lower than my usual/standard height half ball above head and it helped but still higher trajectory than normal for me , but not necessarily a bad thing as I was carrying at least to the orange flag measured at 249 yards. I would say I was carrying 250-260 consistently and probably close to 300 total. I had a small bucket of balls (35) and probably hit about 70% very good and the other 30 decent with only a few a bit right and left. I can honestly say it’s added at least 10 yards over my current gamer. It’s definitely a winner for me.

Well all I can say is WOW!! I actually was able to hit the TS2 yesterday outside on a driving range and i was bombing high straight drives. I only tried out the TS2 10.5 degree with the project X smoke stiff shaft. My ss is 100-105 and it produced high ball flight, so I teed it down almost a half inch lower than my usual/standard height half ball above head and it helped but still higher trajectory than normal for me , but not necessarily a bad thing as I was carrying at least to the orange flag measured at 249 yards. I would say I was carrying 250-260 consistently and probably close to 300 total. I had a small bucket of balls (35) and probably hit about 70% very good and the other 30 decent with only a few a bit right and left. I can honestly say it’s added at least 10 yards over my current gamer. It’s definitely a winner for me.

I really love the Smoke shaft with the TS3, amazing combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back