Anyone up to play in Georgia on Aug 9/10

Finally made it home. Had a great time playing with Barry and Jeremy. Got to meet a fellow Eastmanite, Josh, even though I called him Sean. Golf course was great. Can't wait to play it again.

Glad everybody had fun. Hopefully we see some of you guys at thp events this year.

Glad everybody had fun. Hopefully we see some of you guys at thp events this year.
Certainly a lot of talk about the 2015 events today! We all will be looking to make some.

Great time today guys! Thanks for driving up to the Atlanta suburbs from Middle Georgia to play with us.

Tee1up (Jeffery) had the best score in our threesome. Some fine play!

Finally made it home. Had a great time playing with Barry and Jeremy. Got to meet a fellow Eastmanite, Josh, even though I called him Sean. Golf course was great. Can't wait to play it again.

Certainly a lot of talk about the 2015 events today! We all will be looking to make some.

Great time today guys! Thanks for driving up to the Atlanta suburbs from Middle Georgia to play with us.

Tee1up (Jeffery) had the best score in our threesome. Some fine play!
Enjoyed teeing it up with both of you. Glad we turned it around on the back 9. The course was in pretty good condition - would love to play it in the spring as everything turns green.

Hello, GA THPers! I'll be making a trip to the South-land between Christmas and New Years. Staying in McDonough. Hoping to tee it up with some of you, if it doesn't infringe on your holiday plans. Looking like I should be able to play late morning of Dec 27 (probably wouldn't be able to go north on that day - will be near Perry mid-morning), and available any time on the 28th and 29th (can trip north or south on either of those days).

I likely be available. At least a couple of those dates if not all of them.

I've been wanting to play Southern Hills after all that T0AD has told me about it. That might be fun for your day near Perry.

I can look at the Club Corp courses on the South side of Atlanta if I'm free any of the other two. River Forest, GA National, Heron Bay, Suncity Peachtree, and Eagles Landing are all down that way.

Miller Time is interested.

Hello, GA THPers! I'll be making a trip to the South-land between Christmas and New Years. Staying in McDonough. Hoping to tee it up with some of you, if it doesn't infringe on your holiday plans. Looking like I should be able to play late morning of Dec 27 (probably wouldn't be able to go north on that day - will be near Perry mid-morning), and available any time on the 28th and 29th (can trip north or south on either of those days).
Southern Hills, you say? Yes please!!!

Ok, so I now have some travel timing down. Definitely available by late morning in central GA on Dec 27th. Can go a bit further south if needed. Available for one other round during the week (28th and 29th, for sure. 30th is possible, but not sure).

Ok, so I now have some travel timing down. Definitely available by late morning in central GA on Dec 27th. Can go a bit further south if needed. Available for one other round during the week (28th and 29th, for sure. 30th is possible, but not sure).
I'm good for the 27th, wherever you guys want to play. I have to work the 28th but off the rest of the week.

If there is room for 1 more on the 27th, count me in for a round.

Alrighty y'all. Time is getting closer. Is there a group available to play in the Perry (or other) area on Sunday, the 27th?

Alrighty y'all. Time is getting closer. Is there a group available to play in the Perry (or other) area on Sunday, the 27th?
I'm available.

I am in!!

sure thing

Sounds like you fellas have a 4-some. I promised my niece and nephew i'd go to church with them the Sunday after Christmas anyways, so I'll have to take a rain check. Hate I'm gonna miss ya Rambler! Y'all have fun!

Sounds like you fellas have a 4-some. I promised my niece and nephew i'd go to church with them the Sunday after Christmas anyways, so I'll have to take a rain check. Hate I'm gonna miss ya Rambler! Y'all have fun!

No worries. Have fun hanging with the kiddos. I'll probably be looking to play on Monday and Tuesday as well. If you're available, and we can find a spot somewhere in-between McDonough and Milledgeville, let me know.

sure thing

I am in!!

I'm available.

I'm looking forward to it. I heard someone mention Southern Hills. Looks like a fun track to me, if we want to give that a go.

Are we on for Sunday boys? Time? Place?

I'll be available Tuesday as well, if the weather allows. Don't like this rain pattern that is showing up in the 10 day forecast!

Are we on for Sunday boys? Time? Place?

I'll be available Tuesday as well, if the weather allows. Don't like this rain pattern that is showing up in the 10 day forecast!
We just got DUMPED on for the last hour, so I'm pretty sure it'll be too soggy still tomorrow AM for a quick round. Otherwise, I'm still in for this weekend, I think.

Hopefully the rain will move out sooner than forecasted or would could have issues. No tee time yet that I am aware of, but the plan was for Southern Hills.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back