Moving to orange balls

uitar99

Reaction score
Handicap
Playing yellow right now. Leaves are starting to change and found it difficult to find mine yesterday. Time to move to the orange, spring and fall colour

Love the Orange!

This time of year up here, having played Orange all season, I am switching back to White.

Can't find the orange or yellow in the leaves lol.

Good luck to you sir. I am a fan of the colored/ high vis balls

Playing yellow right now. Leaves are starting to change and found it difficult to find mine yesterday. Time to move to the orange, spring and fall colour

I admit that I am concerned about the falling leaves around here, though I don't think we'll see any color change until late October. I'm hoping the white balls will be easier to see than yellow or orange, because that's all I have!

I am loving the Red balls atm.

I just pulled out a box of orange balls this weekend in prep for the Fall.

For the fall colors, the bright green is very visible.

I love oraneg balls, but they are a pain witht he fall leaves, I'd stick to white

I admit that I am concerned about the falling leaves around here, though I don't think we'll see any color change until late October. I'm hoping the white balls will be easier to see than yellow or orange, because that's all I have!

As much as I love playing colored golf balls, I put them away starting September 1st because of the leaves and the sun early in the AM.
Those 2 things make it virtually impossible to play Orange or Yellow Balls in the fall for me.

I have been a yellow-ball guy for a long time (not that much fall color in Texas), but am now on a dozen Vice balls in red. I like the balls, but the red is not as visible as I thought it would be. I think I may stick with the Vice balls, but switch to the neon yellow (which apparently appears green to some people).

There is a guy in our league who plays orange balls. I can see them in flight 2 holes away yet lose my white in flight.

Curious. Not sure how some find that orange (or yellow) are more visible amongst orange, red & yellow leaves. Tried it one year and drove me crazy.

Back