Odyssey Putters Thread

DSC_0035-XL.jpg

DSC_0037-XL.jpg

Is that what I think it is?

Is that what I think it is?
White Damascus 5CS, ordered off Rakuten about a month ago, came in last week. Fantastic head. Lot of pics buried in here somewhere, she's a beaut.

White Damascus 5CS, ordered off Rakuten about a month ago, came in last week. Fantastic head. Lot of pics buried in here somewhere, she's a beaut.
So good. Such a beauty.

How is the feel from the damascus?

How is the feel from the damascus?
Basically like the metal-x since it has the insert backing it too, but to me damascus has always been a look and not a feel thing. I'll say though the Tungsten is the star, brings it to a much more plush impact sound, its addicting. Plus the 5 shape is actually a lot smaller than the current US #5s, its wicked.

I have the #9 HT and love it. Such a great series of putters. Personally think they were highly under rated.

And here's mine...as per my Avatar. Customized White Steel 2ball CS with Telflon Space Black coating, silver paint details and the hero...an aircraft aluminum insert that has an incredible feel.

Customized by SpryEvo at the beginning of the last season.

And here's mine...as per my Avatar. Customized White Steel 2ball CS with Telflon Space Black coating, silver paint details and the hero...an aircraft aluminum insert that has an incredible feel.

Where is it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Callaway was live this morning on Periscope and showed a Toe-Up putter..?!?

Callaway was live this morning on Periscope and showed a Toe-Up putter..?!?

Can't wait to hear/see more today!

Should post a full size picture the avatar pic is super small we want to see the beauty!

ToeUp #9 now I have to wait until 4-15.

97919e0ec28d2a652d3e22587bf2e245.jpg

61a93d69380189e660e393b78c0f3248.jpg

This beauty got here today! Very very clean and I love the blue face!

I thought I had a weight kit that would fit this but the one I found doesn't fit, might be to my #7 can't remember, and I couldn't find my other ones. So I guess I will be tracking one down at some point. not a huge deal.

Kang, you are killing it with these latest acquisitions!! I would love to see an updated picture of your Odyssey collection.

That is a nice pick up GregDan!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Kang, you are killing it with these latest acquisitions!! I would love to see an updated picture of your Odyssey collection.

That is a nice pick up GregDan!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

He did tweet two staff bags full of them. Albeit with head covers on.

Welcome to Kang's Store.

I thought I had a weight kit that would fit this but the one I found doesn't fit, might be to my #7 can't remember, and I couldn't find my other ones. So I guess I will be tracking one down at some point. not a huge deal.
Great looking flat stick!

So I've decided to add a counter weighted grip to my MXM. Thinking all black. Thoughts?

I have an extra tank cruiser kit if you think they'll fit let me know I'll send it your way.

I have an extra tank cruiser kit if you think they'll fit let me know I'll send it your way.

Thanks for the offer! I appreciate it. not sure if they will work or not. these ones in the putter are a little bigger than the ones I have. I'll check it out and let you know.

So I've decided to add a counter weighted grip to my MXM. Thinking all black. Thoughts?

If you need the counter balance to stable out the stroke I say go for it. Would look good

I'm pretty sure the TC weights are slightly larger and won't fit

Back