PUMA Malbon Collection

I kind of like what they have done this year with the "collections." I want the socks, shoes, and sweater.

I have the Roll King Hi Crown Imperial Visor... its pretty fresh

if you're showing any sings of middle age (slight belly and loosing some hair) this stuff would just make you look ridiculous....

I'm a Puma fanboy. This collection isn't for me. I like a few of the items as a separate, but not for on the course.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Cool stuff but good lord it’s pricey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I wear is puma. Love the styles and fit. Other than the socks this line is not for me.

8da1cd892dbd4eb9d49a8ccb61778a2b.jpg

Well well well, look what the cat (puma) dragged in for review.

YES!!!!!!!

Freaking awesome!

Noice!!

I like this collection, even the brown glove.

I’m trying to learn so much now at Malbon. This might be the first time I feel really, really old.

I’m trying to learn so much now at Malbon. This might be the first time I feel really, really old.

I follow them on Instagram and it seems like a really cool storefront as well as company. Lately, they have been running weekly competitions on a golf simulator in their store for all sorts of prizes. They were one of the first boutique golf clothing brands I heard about.

Puma knows how to make a comfy golf shoe, that’s for sure.

Question for everyone - where would you wear this sweater? What kind of occasions or events?

9e4549270252d53d94d44feb71e00394.jpg

I like that logo and looked at the Tee. Nice but not a chance in hell im paying 48$ for a T-shirt

At a syracuse alumni event right @mpeterson

I read this answer wearing a Syracuse shirt, so yeah I’m game with this answer.

I like shirts that style and crazy socks but the slogans all over both make them a no go.

PUMA Malbon Collection

I like shirts that style and crazy socks but the slogans all over both make them a no go.

It’s an old Puma slogan but it is a bit goofy (imo at least), no question.

This collection was really fun to review and the quality will wow just about anyone!

This collection was really fun to review and the quality will wow just about anyone!

I really like the shoes and the socks. I dunno if I could rock the other stuff.

I really like the shoes and the socks. I dunno if I could rock the other stuff.

The shoes are awesome! I need to treat the suede again just in case - gotta stay looking good.

Back