PUMA Malbon Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you think of the new limited edition Malbon Collection?

I'm a Puma fanboy. This collection isn't for me. I like a few of the items as a separate, but not for on the course.

I'm a Puma fanboy. This collection isn't for me. I like a few of the items as a separate, but not for on the course.

I agree. I don’t believe I am the target demographic. Which is good, I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that’s a whole lotta NO for me. that brown glove is kinda cool, but not a fan of anything else.

I’m not a big fan of this line. I can see Rickie wearing it, but it won’t be something I see much of in SoCal. Maybe the shoes?

What do you think of the new limited edition Malbon Collection?

My momma told me to just not say anything.

I love navy and red so I like it a lot. Wish that sweater was a 1/4 zip though.

Its very "yacht club" which isnt really my jam, but it looks nice.

Maybe someone could explain the purpose behind it? Puma's gear is already very much "not your father's golf attire," so I'm not sure what this is for? I also don't know anything about Malbon golf,. so I think that's part of it.

Not really my style. The belt looks kind of cool

Can someone explain Malbon to me? It's a retail store here in LA. I know that much. But from what I gather they take stiff that's already in the marketplace, add their logo, and sell it for a premium. What am I missing?

Posted on Tapatalk via my Motorola RAZR

Malbon is kinda cool to follow on IG and THP has gotten me into bright colors, but I don't think that I'll be wearing any of this collection.

Can someone explain Malbon to me? It's a retail store here in LA. I know that much. But from what I gather they take stiff that's already in the marketplace, add their logo, and sell it for a premium. What am I missing?

Sounds like some pretty popular golf creators. I kid I kid.
I don't get it personally, but he continues to gain popularity on the west coast. I dont think too many outside of that area know anything about him. I met him 2 years ago, and its nice that he and his wife work together, but its not a model I understand, but dig that golf glove.

I like Puma and I like Malbon - but I don’t think this collaboration is for me.

The guy reminds of the syracuse man

There have definitely been a very small amount of really unique things I've seen come out of the store, but for the most part it seems like anything you can grab for 25% less sans Malbon logo.

It's like Supreme. What the hell is Supreme? It's a logo that people pay a lot of money for. I'm pretty sure they don't actually make anything.
Sounds like some pretty popular golf creators. I kid I kid.
I don't get it personally, but he continues to gain popularity on the west coast. I dont think too many outside of that area know anything about him. I met him 2 years ago, and its nice that he and his wife work together, but its not a model I understand, but dig that golf glove.

I like Puma and I like Malbon - but I don’t think this collaboration is for me.

The guy reminds of the syracuse man

I can see Otto in that logo, but it makes me think of Mr. Met.

I will be the outlier and say I kind of like it. Can do without the brown glove. Hard to go wrong with red, white and blue and they also happen to be Red Sox colors.

Love the shoes and the socks. The rest is kinda meh to me.

I saw this yesterday and wasn't a big fan unfortunately.

I don’t hate it, but it’s not stuff I’d wear.

Love the Red and Blue color scheme not sure I would wear the print shirt tho.

Definitely going after the younger generation.

I saw this yesterday. I like a lot of it. Especially the glove. I am not a big fan of the shoes though, I just have never liked that style.
I do not think I would ever buy any of it. While I like a lot that Malbon does, I just cannot see myself paying a premium for their stuff. Forty dollars for a t-shirt is just way too much. If I remember correctly the golf glove and belt were not too bad of a price but the rest was crazy expensive.
I do like Malbon collab with Puma though because while these prices remain steep, they seem to be a little bit cheaper and less exclusive than Malbon's usual offering. This is great for helping them gain exposure and grow as a brand.

I had never heard of Malbon until the email from Puma arrived over the weekend. This t-shirt must the be the greatest one ever designed, if a plain blue one with a simple, small logo on it costs $48.

I have no idea what the logo is all about, but I could get behind the collection. I'm not sure I'd take it to the course, but I'd wear it other places.

I've stalked Malbon on social for along while now, love what they're doing, this is a cool mash up but in the end not articles I'm going to seek out.

Back