Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Lincoln Park East

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yardage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am going to guess you ahd a good day and broke into the 70's, so:

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Eleventy three.

Tough day on the course today. I couldn't get anything going. I wasn't driving the ball that bad, but I did have one penalty off the tee. Where my short game normally saves me, it was non-existent today. I only had 4 pars and when you couple that with 6 doubles and 2 triples, the scorecard does not end up looking good.

Ended up with a 94 (93ESC for handicap purposes). I the only part of my game that was anywhere close to good was my lag putting. I only had one three putt and it was from way downtown. I burned alot of edges, but nothing was falling. Ended the birdie streak today.

Felt pretty good on the first hole. Hit a 278 yard (wind aided) 3wd. Still would have gotten 240-250 out of it without the wind, but it was nice to hit a SW into a 390ish yard par 4. Two putted for a par there, but wouldn't pick up another until 11 holes later. One silver lining today, I par'd one of the holes that I had yet to par on that course. Hit my drive through the fairway, punched out to ~110 yards, then hit a knockdown wedge to about a foot.

Anyway, that's all.

Thanks for all the confidence with the 70's predictions up there. It'll come soon enough, I'm sure. I just think it's gonna jump up and scare me because it's gonna happen when I'm not expecting it.

Back