THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Have a buddy trip to VA Beach in April. I think we will have to stop here and play to get a feel for the course.

Chipping and short iron work today. Putting tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have a buddy trip to VA Beach in April. I think we will have to stop here and play to get a feel for the course.

Chipping and short iron work today. Putting tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Timing didn't pan out, but I want you involved dude.
This is so great to see and so correct.

Thanks man that means a lot more than I could express with a keyboard.
Even though your new additions kept you pretty tied down this year.

To many of us you are the founding father of the local DMV group and without your efforts, we aren't in this thing and that's nothing but the simple truth.

I hate that the timing doesn't work for you to attend. Notice I didn't say not be part of the team!!

Thank you Rob for the very kind words I appreciate it man.

I would love to help out the team any way that I can.

Thank you Rob for the very kind words I appreciate it man.

I would love to help out the team any way that I can.

we haven't met in person yet but I'm with Rob and Kevin on this one.

learned my lesson early and the hard way when I lived in PG county, then when I moved to AA it was an easy choice.

let me know if you need a navigator or driver when you head down

I'd be in for sure!

Played today at Heritage Shores. Planning on playing Sunday somewhere as well if anyone wants to play. Going to put in a
Ittle short game work tomorrow.

Thinking I may need to head over to the fitness and weight loss thread to set some goals to work towards.
This many holes at that time of year I am sure endurance and fitness will be coming into play for both teams big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking I may need to head over to the fitness and weight loss thread to set some goals to work towards.
This many holes at that time of year I am sure endurance and fitness will be coming into play for both teams big time.
Same here. Noticed today that the weight is starting to creep back up as my dietary habits lapse. I had done the no sugar challenge awhile back and it really worked. I need to get back on that. I don't drink coffee so soda is really my caffeine fix each day. It's going to be really hard to give up diet soda, but it's got to happen.

We have a bit of goodies and soda still sitting around from the holidays. Once we polish that off, I won't be replacing any of it.

If you guys want to do some sort of team get in shape thing, I'm down. I have a plan, but wouldn't mind adding on to it as long as the plan isn't crazy. :D

Same here. Noticed today that the weight is starting to creep back up as my dietary habits lapse. I had done the no sugar challenge awhile back and it really worked. I need to get back on that. I don't drink coffee so soda is really my caffeine fix each day. It's going to be really hard to give up diet soda, but it's got to happen.

We have a bit of goodies and soda still sitting around from the holidays. Once we polish that off, I won't be replacing any of it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

im with you on the sodas. At my job we access to unlimited fountain drinks and I've Beem taking full advantage. Last year when I lost 38 pounds after my surgery, a big part of it was going to just water with every meal. I've added back on 25 of those pounds with about 10 of it coming in the last month.

I'm with you on that one, I could shed 20 lbs according to the doc, but man I love food that's bad for me.

I'm getting excited about this battle of the north vs south, I may need to start eating grits and fatbacks so our victory will feel more authentic.

I'm getting excited about this battle of the north vs south, I may need to start eating grits and fatbacks so our victory will feel more authentic.

This match is almost turning into those smart enough to leave vs. those dumb enough to stay.

I'm getting biscuits and gravy for breakfast with grits on the side to up my Carolina street cred with the natives.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I have shed about 10 lbs this Fall/Winter and can get into golf pant I haven't worn in a while. I was hoping my turn would improve to help with my over the top swing but I haven't seen any proof of that yet. If we win the battle I will celebrate with Mamas Fried chicken livers and gravy!

This match is almost turning into those smart enough to leave vs. those dumb enough to stay.

I'm getting biscuits and gravy for breakfast with grits on the side to up my Carolina street cred with the natives.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Sign me up!

You all are Yankees plain and simple lol, and I'm a halfback because I moved to Florida from Maryland and moved half way back. They call me a damn yankee lol cause I stayed.

You all are Yankees plain and simple lol, and I'm a halfback because I moved to Florida from Maryland and moved half way back. They call me a damn yankee lol cause I stayed.

And Damn proud of it too!

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Unfortunately that pride won't survive past July
Pride doesn't waiver in the results of a golf match, or even the Civil War. But you know that, cause many still insist that the south will rise again. Pride is within and it shall not waiver.

Last edited:
Pride doesn't waiver in the results of a golf match, or even the Civil War. But you know that, cause many still insist that the south will rise again. Pride is within and it shall not waiver.

Lol don't be getting all philosophical on us, we have a hard enough time counting to ten.

Lol don't be getting all philosophical on us, we have a hard enough time counting to ten.

I should of stuck with my original reply?

Don't let your tug boat mouth over run that row boat a$$

Hahahaha.

I should of stuck with my original reply?

Don't let your tug boat mouth over run that row boat a$$

Hahahaha.

Much better lol.

Back