All the very best wishes for your dad.

Cancer sucks! My Dad who is 81 found out last week he had colon cancer. He has been in the hospital for a week getting his blood counts correct to have surgery. He had the surgery today. It was suppose to happen at 12:00 so me and my family arrived at 11am. Long story short, they did not get him in until 5pm. Surgery took two hours and they removed 14 inches of his colon. We waited another 2 hours for him to return to his room, but he was still pretty well out of it and could just open his eyes a little and lift his hand. Very high risk. 40% of his heart is damaged, so they told him and all of us that there was a 40% chance he would not wake up, but he did.

Just got home at 10pm. Big risk now is bleeding for the next few days. Cancer sucks and needs its ass kicked!

T&P's headed out. Big hurdle beating the 40%, so take stock in that. Be positive, attitude is a strong drug with cancer, I promise. I hate this disease.

JM

I'll be keeping your dad in my thoughts, HoosierGolfer. Fingers crossed for a positive update from you soon!

Thought and prayers to you from our family. My wife is fighting this battle as well. Be there for your dad and family, love them and trust God is watching over him.

From one colon cancer survivor to another, I wish your dad all the best !
I just lost a good friend to another form of cancer 2 days ago.
Cancer really does suck !

Just seeing this HoosierGolfer, I will keep your dad in my thoughts & prayers. I lost both parents to cancer and I truly hate that disease.

CANCER SUCKS! My Dad passed away this morning from complications from his colon cancer surgery. Very tough times. His side of the family has been wiped out by cancer. He lost two sisters and a brother already, and he has another sister who has ovarian cancer and just found out she can not have surgery. She got to see my dad on Saturday and they had to say their good by's. They give her two to three months.

I'm thankful for THP right now to have a place to talk and to just take ones mind away even for only a few minutes at a time and think about golf.

So sorry to hear this Hoosier. Thoughts and prayers headed your way

my condolences to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your loved ones.

Cancer touches nearly all of us. I lost my mom 9 years ago to a very rare form of cancer when she was only 69 years old.

Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

CANCER SUCKS! My Dad passed away this morning from complications from his colon cancer surgery. Very tough times. His side of the family has been wiped out by cancer. He lost two sisters and a brother already, and he has another sister who has ovarian cancer and just found out she can not have surgery. She got to see my dad on Saturday and they had to say their good by's. They give her two to three months.

I'm thankful for THP right now to have a place to talk and to just take ones mind away even for only a few minutes at a time and think about golf.

Take care of yourself HG. There is not much to say that hasn't already been said about cancer, but "**** c*ncer" always seems to help me with it.

We're here if you need us.

My condolences to you and your family. Stay strong as I'm sure there are great memories and better days ahead!!!

Thoughts with you in these tough times. Know what you're going through. Lost my dad and almost all of his entire side of the family to lung cancer.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my dad to liver cancer when I was 18, shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk.

Thinking about and praying for you and your family, Hoosier. Eff cancer.

Thoughts and Prayers Hoosier. So sorry for your loss man.

JM

I am very sorry for your loss Hoosier. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry for your loss sir. There's no words any of us can say or anything we can do to make it alright. Cancer is an awful disease taking far too many people far too early.But as you said, there are plenty of us here willing to talk about anything, or listen to what you've got going on.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Condolences and prayers for your whole family. This makes me so sad. As much as I dislike Obama, I hope his message to find a cure for cancer resonates.

I'm really sorry, HG. I truly wish no other person ever joined the "lost a parent to cancer club." Eff Cancer.

I'm so sorry for your loss HG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My condolences Hoosier.

Sorry for your loss Hoosier. Eff the C-word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My condolences Hoosier. I lost my mom three years ago to cancer. You are in my prayers.

Back