The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the upside, that Bengals running back who fumbled probably feels better. He didn't just hand the game to the Steelers.

Not a fan of either team, but it seems like the bengals player was trying to tap the Pittsburgh player to wish him luck in front of the Pittsburgh coach and the Pitt coach pushed the bengals player. What a mess of a game with all the nonsense dirty crap outside the game itself.

Seeing multiple guys (Bernard, Antonio Brown) unconscious before they even hit the ground has made me sick to my stomach. I enjoy watching footbally 99% of the time, but I hate that part of it.

Bengals is definitely cursed.

What is the Pitt coach doing in the middle of the field jawing at Bengals players anyways?

This has all been very entertaining. Hate the hits, that crap needs to go.. but man Cincy got what they deserved. How can you become a fan of this team when they do things like this?

I really have nothing. Shameful end.

Hue Jackson to SF!

I only got watch the last 2:30 of this game and oh my...

What is the Pitt coach doing in the middle of the field jawing at Bengals players anyways?

This has all been very entertaining. Hate the hits, that crap needs to go.. but man Cincy got what they deserved. How can you become a fan of this team when they do things like this?

With fans like that I wouldnt want to be grouped into that anyway

That was disgraceful. From throwing crap onto the field and doing it a second time to that pos Burfict, I am glad Pittsburgh one. I am actually disgusted.

Stay classy Cincinatti and Pittsburgh

Onto tomorrow's games. When tailgating starts tomorrow morning for the Vikings game it will be a balmy -7 with a windchill of -23. kickoff as of now is -2 with a windchill of -17. I was personally hoping for -13 but it will do.

Still a free agent fan. Suggestions welcome.
The Cardinals are always in need of adopted fans. I've become one. It feels good. Old players getting a new lease on life, a high-energy coach, good rookies, and pleasant weather.

Prime Time is saying Burfict was trying to NOT hit Brown

Deion Sanders just said Burfict was trying to 'avoid' Brown. C'mon man.

Deon Sanders in an idiot

This 'debate' is ridiculous

Bengals really self-destructed in the last 1 1/2 minutes to loose to the Steelers.

I do enjoy the IBEW commercial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back