Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Anyone see the tease for these?

Screenshot%20%2812%29-L.png

Screenshot%20%2812%291-L.png

Screenshot%20%2812%29111-L.png

Yeah I saw them. They are some sweet looking irons. I sent a message in to try them out

Saw that! Those a gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look like modern knives! Nice! I also saw that the 4 sets released were quickly claimed. Hoping a THPer was one brave enough to have a run with these.

Also to note, the horizontal negative pinstripes in these look outstanding, even better than in their other sets.

I think those look like cool transformers.
I do wonder when the small companies continue to release so feverishly, if it catches up though.

They look great, and no/minimal offfset!!!! Simple clean lines.:clapp:

Wow, me!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously good looking blades.

Man those look awesome. Wish i had the game for them would have jumped

I never heard of this company until I saw a thread on this forum about them. They make some great looking irons.

I think those look like cool transformers.
I do wonder when the small companies continue to release so feverishly, if it catches up though.

Traaaaaaaaaaaaansformers, more than meets the eye...

(Anyone who was a kid during that cartoons run time just sang that, admit it)

These clubs look crazy good, just like everything else I've seen this guy put out. I still have my concerns about some of the things he's done on here and on Twitter, but he's hit a lot out of the park as well. It sure has been fun to watch.

Seen them and then kind of coward in the corner. haha

They're beautiful looking clubs.

They aren't for my game, but look kind of wicked.

Those look pretty nice, but certainly not the prettiest blades out there. Hopefully a THPer got one of the 4 sets.

Clubs look awesome, love the clean lines

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Those are awesome looking clubs. It makes my hands hurt just thinking about hitting them though.

Those are great looking irons. I would love to hit them, though I'm not crazy enough to try to game them.

Have to admit I like the look of those

So pretty! What player would these fit? Better ball strikers it seems?

yes and I was very close to saying I do (saw the tweet almost as soon as they sent it out), but alas, I couldn't do it with me testing some equipment now, and also going to be testing some irons come the 21st..... Ill just have to wait until they are released I guess....

They are beautiful though

So pretty! What player would these fit? Better ball strikers it seems?

Definitely a players profile from the pics. Nice thing, the PW is 45* so there's some strength there to the lofts.

Back