What Is The One Club You Are Replacing In 2016

Pretty happy with my current setup, but that is subject to change like the weather.....If I do make any change, it may be a new putter or a Callaway PM 64* wedge

looking to update the driver and shaft selection for the new driver

New irons, largely driven by a switch to graphite shafts. Probably a wedge as well.

I need some new wedges. I think those will be on my 2016 radar. Just not sure what degree(s). Gonna have to get some numbers so I can close some gaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don't know. History would say irons would be under consideration, though.

The only club that might change is the 50*. May get a MD3 to replace the Cleveland I have, if the new 54* I just added ends up working well.

No new putter? :alien:

If Maddog is selected for regional rivalry and the infamous putter does not make an appearance I will be disappointed.

If Maddog is selected for regional rivalry and the infamous putter does not make an appearance I will be disappointed.

No worries. There's no way he'll replace that old putter. I was just poking at him to see if I could get a rise out of him.

No new putter? :alien:

Lol...you know better, that "Old Ben Hogan 1415" is almost as old as we are...lol.

I told six4three5 I am going to will it to him when the time come but I think he may just sneak it into my coffin so I can use it in the next life....lol

if the wind is blowing just right, you may be able to hear me hit a putt all the way from western new York....lol

just ask O'carol, he may have even heard it hit a golf ball at 2 am one morning...LOL

I actually had to think about this for a minute or two. If there's one club I'd replace, it's the driver.

Sounds weird to type that given how well I've been hitting the 910, but I know that some newer tech (GBB perhaps) would probably be even more forgiving for me.

None. I am happy with what I have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My driver is always in danger of being replaced, however for a fact I'm replacing my irons for the Apex CF 16 irons in 2016...

Dax

56 degree Vokey -- purely due to wear.

3 wood and driver after the Club Clash

I think my X2hot 3w might get replaced with a GBB 3w and the 5w replaced with a Heavenwood once I get around to testing one and seeing if it fits in with my 22° X2hot hybrid that I still really like.

Id really like to get fit for a new driver for my birthday this year. I just want something different. and possibly add a PM Grind 64* wedge

A continuous ponder for me. Pulling the 4 wood out and replacing it with a mini driver.

Possibly a new 4 hybrid, but I've got more important golf goals this year.

Worked perfectly. Enjoy it.

SUCH a solid stick. Roll it well!

Back