Q-Star Tour to come in Tour Yellow

JDax

The Finley Cooler
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.1
I just finished the retail training on the new Z85 line and the new Srixon Tour Performance Balls.

So much good stuff with this launch, but the one thing that excites me is that the Q-Star Tour will come in Tour Yellow when the new balls come out. Looks like Srixon listened to us that game a yellow ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I don't think I'll switch from white, anything that spreads the gospel of the Q-Star Tour is a good thing, IMO.

I just finished the retail training on the new Z85 line and the new Srixon Tour Performance Balls.

So much good stuff with this launch, but the one thing that excites me is that the Q-Star Tour will come in Tour Yellow when the new balls come out. Looks like Srixon listened to us that game a yellow ball.

If Srixon introduces a new Z-Star ball I would like to try it.

Their yellow is really great. Any updates to the ball or just adding the yellow option?

Is there any ZStar update ?

:blob::clapp::bananadance:

And the price point is still the same!!!!!!!!

• Staff
Their yellow is really great. Any updates to the ball or just adding the yellow option?

I don’t want to speak out of turn, but I will say that there wouldn’t be new training for me to take unless there were some changes made to the ball...

I don’t want to speak out of turn, but I will say that there wouldn’t be new training for me to take unless there were some changes made to the ball...

Noted!

• Staff
And the price point is still the same!!!!!!!!

d44ad1bc2d442c0857c2d9a5176001e8.png

Yep it’s the same price point...

e007d61cfef5969d9d6e403f93a6ad64.png

I’ve been playing the Chrome Soft or Z-Star, but I might celebrate the Tour Yellow Q-Star Tour by putting it in play...

Will definitely be getting these again when they have there sale, but in yellow this time.

I love the low compression and low spin from the QST. If it had been available in yellow that is definitely what I would have got for the game changer. When I reload on balls later this year that is probably where I will be going. Thanks for sharing!

I liked playing the Q-Star Tour balls, but I prefer a high-visibility ball. I will definitely be buying some QSTs in yellow!

What is the projected release date?

Last edited:
Such a great ball. Thanks for the heads up

I liked playing the Q-Star Tour balls, but I prefer a high-visibility ball. I will definitely be buying some QSTs in yellow!

What is the projected release date?

That wasn’t listed in the training...

Q-Star Tour
6a60f2fe36fd3e60f9e0682532629bae.png

Z-Star
c4b7166868c26c02a10ec55268ae9026.png

Z-Star XV
721acc572f0198ec064b5fabede5baa1.png

A snapshot of the differences in the Srixon Balls.

Great news...just ordered 3 dozen z-stars in yellow but looks like I can go back to these after that.

Q-Star Tour
6a60f2fe36fd3e60f9e0682532629bae.png

Z-Star
c4b7166868c26c02a10ec55268ae9026.png

Z-Star XV
721acc572f0198ec064b5fabede5baa1.png

A snapshot of the differences in the Srixon Balls.

Thanks dude. I’m definitely going to give Qstar yellow a try for fall / winter ball. Should be right up my alley.

These are actually on their way to @ddec right now for a homepage review.

this is very true. Should have some photos and numbers up in the next day or 2. Probably some course time on Thursday too.

On 9/1 we will have a full thread with details up. That is the official embargo.

I love my QSTs! There are some good balls out there...but I keep going back to my QSTs.

On 9/1 we will have a full thread with details up. That is the official embargo.

I was wondering that myself.

Asked Noelle about this at the Shoot Out last year and she said they were definitely considering it due to demand. Happy to see it come to fruition.

Aha! Nice one. Exactly the same specs as the 2018 AD333 Tour over here.

Great ball, and fingers crossed we get it in yellow over here too.

Back