War Eagle I'm Calling You Out

JB, if I may ask, why two drivers? I have seen this in your WITB and was always puzzled.

However, gotta go against the boss, taking War Eagle.

Sounds like this will be close. Home field advantage has to help so I'll say JB in a thriller. If it's at Westchase I might stop by and catch some of the action live. Good luck gentlemen!

Sounds like this will be close. Home field advantage has to help so I'll say JB in a thriller. If it's at Westchase I might stop by and catch some of the action live. Good luck gentlemen!
I do not think it will be at Westchase, however, I miss that course. Havent played it in possibly 2 years.

I do not think it will be at Westchase, however, I miss that course. Havent played it in possibly 2 years.

If it got the essence of rain, it swamps there. When it's dry though, it's solid from tee to green.

If it got the essence of rain, it swamps there. When it's dry though, it's solid from tee to green.

Last time I played there, I was around a 15 hdcp.

I think we need to get a round in there, buddy.

Do we know the course yet? If so, have you played there before Ryan?

Do we know the course yet? If so, have you played there before Ryan?

JB has a few courses he is getting us set up on.

More than likely, it will be a new course to me (which is something I love, because I become a thinker). However, I have played most of the courses in our neck of the woods, so it could be one I am familiar with.

Makes it interesting... course knowledge is big advantage. Honestly Idk, I'll probably flip a coin hahaha

Makes it interesting... course knowledge is big advantage. Honestly Idk, I'll probably flip a coin hahaha

Josh knows the courses up there a lot better than I do.

He has the hometown advantage.

Regardless, get ready for a freaking fun round to follow.

Like JB said, it's been far too long since he and I have teed it up, or for that matter, gone head to head.

It's going to be fun.

#THPCallOut

#BeagsIsBack

Josh knows the courses up there a lot better than I do.

He has the hometown advantage.

Regardless, get ready for a freaking fun round to follow.

Like JB said, it's been far too long since he and I have teed it up, or for that matter, gone head to head.

It's going to be fun.

#THPCallOut

#BeagsIsBack
I'll be following along from my winter wonderland... #INeedToMoveToFlorida

I'll be following along from my winter wonderland... #INeedToMoveToFlorida

Current weather...

dea0f937037b32fe6602911b0fa1936a.jpg

I'm going to go with War Eagle because with a screen name like that he must mean business.

I'm going with my captain, War Eagle. I've seen what he can do in match play and he steps up his game when it matters.

The line is close, I think home field advantage evens out the 1-2 stroke handicap difference. Its going to be a close one.

If I'm reading correctly the match will be straight up without pops? That's just enough to sway me to pick War Eagle to win 1 up. Tough call though as JB has been singing about his confidence off the tee lately. Picking WE to make one more crucial putt.

I'll take JB with e home field advantage....have fun mats. We'll be following :bicker:

Man this is tough, not having seen either guy's game. Based on the setup, I'm going to have to give the edge to War Eagle... and that's just barely. I think this one's going to be tight.

This is so tough! I think the Vegas line is Pick Em. I'm going to go War Eagle. Have to put my support behind my Captain!

JB takes it on 18.

Got some time to get the predictions in.

Back