Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all at THP

Merry Christmas / Happy holidays to all my friends & fellow hackers here! Special thanks to JB & Morgan Claus for all the giving they do and making this such a great place! Truly is the best golf forum without question!

Merry christmas everyone. Hope you all have a great day with family / friends / loved ones

​I consider myself lucky to have found this site and wish everyone Happy Holidays.

Ditto on this, see y'all in the fairways (hopefully) in 2016

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays and a Happy, Safe and Prosperous 2016.

I hope everyone here and their families have safe and fun holidays!!!

Focus on family and friends and don't worry about work.

Happy holidays THP!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Thanks to everyone for their friendship and the fun times over this past year. May your drives fly straight and true and all your putts hit the back of the cup!

JM

21a0eee3a780fa7a79e928533935158f.jpg

Merry Christmas all! Thank you for the lovely Christmas card Harvey! Beautiful family and congrats on the new baby! So exciting

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!

Happy Holidays all! Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday.

Happy holidays to all and their loved ones.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Have a safe, enjoyable, and prosperous holiday season!
(I hope that is PC enough.)

Merry Christmas and happy New year to all of THP!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all of THP. Being we are ahead of you guys its the big day here already and we are about to head to my parents for Christmas lunch. Roast Chicken, roast lamb all the trimmings and of course a nice Ham, and a few beverages to celebrate.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my new found THP friends!!! Can't wait for April!

Happy Holidays to everyone! May they be safe and spent with loved ones and that occasional aunt or uncle we all know about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! May you find sticks under the tree and balls in your stockings!! hahahahaha

Happy holidays all, have a wonderful season . Best wishes next year

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone far and wide, whether you play golf or not, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!:clapp:

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.

Raising my glass to all for a safe, healthy year to you and your families and the best golf year ever.

Back