The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame Katy Perry, ever since she said she said she wanted him to call her on game day he has not been worth a darn :D

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

You wouldn't be, either :alien2:

I blame Katy Perry, ever since she said she said she wanted him to call her on game day he has not been worth a darn :D

Still worth it.

Pretty festive CFP hype video right here.

good evening all...

for those that were here, i showed my ass pretty badly about a week ago. and rightfully got banned for it. to all who were involved and who i was disrespectful to - i do apologize. i am sorry for my behavior.

i was not of sound mind nor heart. i was drunk and in the midst of a very nasty breakup with a woman i care about deeply. none of which excuses my actions.

my apologies all around. i hope for a second chance here. and hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

Welcome back. Here's hoping for some good open discussion on sports, and all things related.

No worries dude. Live and learn!

Takes a man to make that post and I respect it. We all make mistakes and I hope everything else works out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

good evening all...

for those that were here, i showed my ass pretty badly about a week ago. and rightfully got banned for it. to all who were involved and who i was disrespectful to - i do apologize. i am sorry for my behavior.

i was not of sound mind nor heart. i was drunk and in the midst of a very nasty breakup with a woman i care about deeply. none of which excuses my actions.

my apologies all around. i hope for a second chance here. and hope everyone is having a great holiday season.
It happens, we've all pushed farther than we should. Looking forward to UNC vs Baylor.

You've gotta feel bad for Northern Illinois, just so far outclassed in every way in this game.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hahahaha, and Kyler Murray from A&M has signed with OU.

Nope, he's playing football. Surprised the heck out of me. Hell of a transfer for OU.

Surprised he is willing to sit a year, especially when he is a big time MLB prospect.

It really is, nice get IMO.

Surprised he is willing to sit a year, especially when he is a big time MLB prospect.
Yep, signed the financial aid agreement today, will be on campus next semester. OU just sent out the press release. I do know OU recruited the hell out of him when he was in HS. Who knows what happens from here though with the baseball thing.
It really is, nice get IMO.
I think so, especially since he will sit his year during Bakers last year.

The retirement of Texas State coach Dennis Franchione leaves college football with only one 200-game winner at coach: Notre Dame's Brian Kelly.

The retirement of Texas State coach Dennis Franchione leaves college football with only one 200-game winner at coach: Notre Dame's Brian Kelly.

When you write "college football" I assume you mean "FBS"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With 118 of those wins coming in FBS Grand Valley State.

Saban will hit 200 wins by mid-season next year, all of those coming at Major programs.

I remember him, he was head coach at Pittsburg State in the mid to late 80s and went 53-6 and only lost one conference game in five seasons.

With 118 of those wins coming in FBS Grand Valley State.

How/why is this relevant?

Last edited:

This is crazy snowing at the El Paso Chickfila Bowl and I'm golfing tomorrow!

Laces out....

Uh that field goal was good

Duke wins their first bowl game since 1961. Hope it doesn't take another 55 years to win another bowl game.

On a terrible call.

O don't remember refs being as universally bad as this year.

How the hell in this age with all the reviews they don't look at that is beyond me.

On a terrible call.

O don't remember refs being as universally bad as this year.

How the hell in this age with all the reviews they don't look at that is beyond me.

You forget that replay doesn't always fix everything. See the Duke-Miami ending. Duke got a win taken away in that game, gets a win in this game. It all evens out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back