On Sale Now: THP Custom Golf Towels

Ordered 2. Still really like my other THP towel as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are the backs of these towels also white? Or able they the color of the logo?.....asking for a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green and white ordered. Thanks again for having these towels created. Looking forward to using/showing it off!!

Grey is the way I feel today HA.

Ordered two, green/white and grey/white. But the white/white is still calling my name.

I will be getting the Blue and Green ones when I get home from work.
a Red towel would look awesome, Just saying!

Gots mine. Can't wait to see it in person.

Those really look good. Very nice!!

Are the backs of these towels also white? Or able they the color of the logo?.....asking for a friend

They are white.

Had to go with the THP green. The material looks great

Just got a notice that there are only 2 Green and White towels left.

I am going to start getting this packaged up now, so expect some tracking info to be coming very shortly.

Just got a notice that there are only 2 Green and White towels left.

Just a note, this means green towels, the white on white still have a few more than that left.

Just ordered one of the last 2 green and white ones in stock !

All orders have been packaged and tracking numbers have been sent to everyone through the store. If you don't see it in your email, check your spam folder.

Just arrived today. Looks great and the quality is quite impressive.

afb57a87ed1d7f1a4bde739f4b318cf9.jpg

So glad you like it Sox Fan.

My two arrived today, oddly enough they are the same color (ordered a green and gray, both green) but they look great so no worries. The THP logo looks real nice and the towels are very high quality

These are cool looking towels. Ive still got a couple of the older ones and they are great, still look new.

My two arrived today, oddly enough they are the same color (ordered a green and gray, both green) but they look great so no worries. The THP logo looks real nice and the towels are very high quality

I just double checked your order and you ordered 2 green. If you would like to exchange the green for a different color, we are happy to do so. I can also send you a copy of your order so you can see what I saw on my end which was 2 green.

No problem, I thought I hit 1 grey and 1 green but they look great I am happy with the 2 green and the wife already put them in the wash earlier to soften them up. No problem at all Morgan

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No problem, I thought I hit 1 grey and 1 green but they look great I am happy with the 2 green and the wife already put them in the wash earlier to soften them up. No problem at all Morgan

Ok, just wanted to make sure you got what you wanted.

I appreciate that, but as fast as I lose them I will only have a green one soon enough ?

Mine arrived today as well. Thanks Morgan! I know my address was giving some issues but no worries.

07bcafaa522a758337f3e6fc946f6260.jpg

Back