How many rounds in row can you go without a 3-putt?

Finally had one round with none! I'm fairly certain this was my first ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to hole 17 today without a 3 putt and started thinking about this thread. Guess what? Three putt on 17. Hahahaha

Still at zero

At 0 for me after having 2 today. I wasnt happy.

How many rounds in row can you go without a 3-putt?

Who had a three putt today and stays at zero rounds?

This guy.

still at zero. 29 putts all day today with two 3-putts. those 2 putts prevented me from breaking 80

Have had 2 months without 3 putts played 36 holes today and had 3...

Reviving this thread....

I have a streak of ONE!!

I've played over 550 rounds in the last 5 years .... I'd be surprised if I ever did NOT 3 putt at least once in every round played. Putting is the bane of my golf...

Well, back to zero. Lasted exactly one hole - I three putted #2 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went 9 holes without a 3-putt, then 3 putted #10... Still at zero

Well i made it up to 2 rounds now. Does that class as a streak haha.

Back to one...

Hanging steady at zero. Will try to change tomorrow.

Had a pretty good streak going, but now that I have posted in this thread.........

#waytojinxyourself

I dont know how but im up to 3! rounds now without a 3 putt. :shock:

Checked my stats for all of 2015. I was 3 putt free in a whopping 2 of 46 rounds. I can't really pat myself on the back for those either. I hit just 5 greens combined in those rounds. :beat-up:

New year with a new streak starting. No 3 wiggles today. My goal is none for the year.

I believe that I am a good putter but yet I seem to have at least 1- 3 putt a round. I'd like to get that down to 1 every other round to start. Baby steps...

One positive from today's round was no 3 putts. Only had 2 GIR though so in theory that should make it easier to avoid them.

Something has happened to my putter and im up to 4 rounds now without a 3 putt. It feels great.

Believe it or not im up to 6! rounds without a 3 jack. I cant really believe it myself. That is including a couple of courses that are not my home one and they had different speed greens but i just putted great. I love my WHP #1 putter, best one ive ever used, im just so confident with it right now, on short or long lag putts.

I guess no one is using this thread any more so ill use it to track my stats haha. No 3 putts today to take me to 7 rounds.

Back