2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Wardy, if I get a youth medium shirt I'll trade you.

I want to see him wearing the XXL t-shirt.

301807222400_1.jpg

I mean, I might fit into an XXL shirt... It might get knee length, I'll have to find out.

That was a lot of fun, and those bags are packed with some pretty cool stuff. Definitely worth more than 20!

I mean, I might fit into an XXL shirt... It might get knee length, I'll have to find out.

That was a lot of fun, and those bags are packed with some pretty cool stuff. Definitely worth more than 20!

haha either way, take the shirt out and you still probably tripled the value!

That was a fun periscope. Nice bit of swag Wardy, congrats.

Really looking forward to receiving mine. I won't lie, I would love to receive one of the grand prizes but the grab bags themselves are pretty cool.

Thanks again for putting this together!

haha either way, take the shirt out and you still probably tripled the value!

Easily. I'm looking forward to seeing what people got, cause I know there will be some shocked faces.

Caught up in here and the periscope. I can't wait to see what arrives over here

And I will add my thanks to you for spending the time to do this today ready to send

My girls wear long shirts to bed all the time......you can make it work!

Holy crap that is a bag full of swag. Well above the $20 value.

Did I see my keys to the old tour van in there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a great periscope. Glad everyone finally came to a consensus on which bag was Wardys

Might want to jump on periscope in a minute or two, someone has to pick my Grab Bag

This was the first periscope video I've ever seen on my phone!

Holy crap that is a bag full of swag. Well above the $20 value.

Did I see my keys to the old tour van in there?

You dont need a grab bag for that. Just send the check and I will deliver. And I can make it come with new clubs too.

Missed another one! Oh well always another time

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Seriously, thank you so much for spending Christmas Eve putting it all together. Pretty amazing.

That was a good periscope. That was a ton of bags, and awesome swag! I can't wait for mine to show up. Grand prize or not, I'm glad I'll have some THP product to represent with now.

I can't wait to get mine and see who is lucky enough to get the golden ticket!

Just saw the Periscope - nice haul, MWard! XXL shirt - you could use that as a tent!
Thanks, THP!!

Great periscope. Excellent haul

Glad everybody liked what they saw.

That room is packed. Wardy doing the stuffing on Christmas Eve. Should have dressed him up as an elf.

I'm actually pissed that I missed out on this. Good luck to everyone who purchased a grab bag. Merry Christmas to all THPers. Have fun and be safe.

Just watched a replay of the periscope. It was hilarious! And I'm glad we got one bag out of the way with no grand prize! haha

You dont need a grab bag for that. Just send the check and I will deliver. And I can make it come with new clubs too.

Can four people live in there for a few months while a house is being built?

O man that video is awesome!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Back