Sliding in from Oklahoma

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, Matt!

I'll be down for the count for a couple weeks, get to have a couple oral surgeries next week, but will give you a shout when we make it out. Getting to be the part of the year where only 9 is achievable. We tee'd off last week at 4 and barely made it around for 18 before dark because it was so packed. Glad to see the activity for the game, but reinforces why not having Coffee Creek up north hurts. Takes too much time for me to head south for Lincoln or Hefner after work.

There are some nice places like Hardweldon and Dresser that run along the Riverside area!

It once was called Harwell. My dads middle was named after the owner who married my grandmother’s sister. The original mail box is still next to the house.

I'll be down for the count for a couple weeks, get to have a couple oral surgeries next week, but will give you a shout when we make it out. Getting to be the part of the year where only 9 is achievable. We tee'd off last week at 4 and barely made it around for 18 before dark because it was so packed. Glad to see the activity for the game, but reinforces why not having Coffee Creek up north hurts. Takes too much time for me to head south for Lincoln or Hefner after work.

There are some nice places like Hardweldon and Dresser that run along the Riverside area!
Only weekday evenings I can play would be federal holidays. I work evenings. Could definitely work a Saturday or Sunday afternoon tee time (whichever day I'm not working O/T that week) in at any course from Cushing to Norman (or even further with enough lead time).

From the looks of this thread, we have more than enough to make a tee time or two if we can get our times sync'd.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Only weekday evenings I can play would be federal holidays. I work evenings. Could definitely work a Saturday or Sunday afternoon tee time (whichever day I'm not working O/T that week) in at any course from Cushing to Norman (or even further with enough lead time).

From the looks of this thread, we have more than enough to make a tee time or two if we can get our times sync'd.

Awesome yeah I'll be in touch for sure

Welcome to THP from Stillwater.

Spent more years in that town than I was supposed to, that's for sure :laugh:

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome to THP Matt

Welcome to THP!

Back