Sliding in from Oklahoma

MattStub

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey there, name is Matt. Work in the construction industry in Oklahoma City. Originally from Tulsa, but live around the Cashion area now.

Tend to play most of my rounds at Cedar Valley & Kickingbird. Missing the Coffee Creek days though.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Matt.

Welcome to THP.

Love the classic Pete!

Welcome!!

Hey there, name is Matt. Work in the construction industry in Oklahoma City. Originally from Tulsa, but live around the Cashion area now.

Tend to play most of my rounds at Cedar Valley & Kickingbird. Missing the Coffee Creek days though.

Welcome to another Okie! I've got a friend who is the track coach and football DC in Cashion!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to another Okie! I've got a friend who is the track coach and football DC in Cashion!

Only been up around here for about a year now, and no kids in the school system. But I have heard nothing but good things about the Cashion PS system!

Welcome to THP.

Love the classic Pete!

Just recently found the leaning Pete, love it.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP Matt!!!

Welcome to THP. I'm in Edmond and could definitely meet up for a round at Kickingbird sometime!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. I'm in Edmond and could definitely meet up for a round at Kickingbird sometime!

I'll be down for the count for a couple weeks, get to have a couple oral surgeries next week, but will give you a shout when we make it out. Getting to be the part of the year where only 9 is achievable. We tee'd off last week at 4 and barely made it around for 18 before dark because it was so packed. Glad to see the activity for the game, but reinforces why not having Coffee Creek up north hurts. Takes too much time for me to head south for Lincoln or Hefner after work.

Welcome to THP Matt. My family has a history with the Harweldon Mansion in Tulsa.

There are some nice places like Hardweldon and Dresser that run along the Riverside area!

Welcome to THP from Stillwater.

Back