2018 Dell Technologies Championship

Nice strike for BAD on 11. That hole is a monster. 220 uphill. TV doesn't do it justice.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Kind of hard to imagine that Kuchar is very likely going to be outside the top 70

Bryson may clean sweep through the playoffs the way he is playing.

Very poor round by Tiger today.

Love that you can still see the Matrix logo on Brysons putter shaft.

Love that you can still see the Matrix logo on Brysons putter shaft.
I thought the same thing. And Bubba still playing the Matrix with the steel tip in his driver. How old is that shaft?

I thought the same thing. And Bubba still playing the Matrix with the steel tip in his driver. How old is that shaft?

That’s the BiMatrix by Grafalloy.

TPT fixing to get another W....

What is happening on this last hole?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some poor second shots on 18 in the last 20 minutes.

That post round interview reminded me of NASCAR. Good for BAD

12+ years for the (Grafalloy/TT) Bi Matrx with a couple different iterations

very unique shaft

Ah the Matrix moniker got me. Thanks for the schooling.
That’s the BiMatrix by Grafalloy.

He didn't thank Jesus or the baby Jesus
That post round interview reminded me of NASCAR. Good for BAD

He just might change the game after all.
The dude is unconscious right now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Makes no sense to me that Bryson can win the first two events, but if someone in the top five wins the last event, they take home the Fed Ex Cup. Stupid.

Any chance Bryson takes next week off, since he's the #1 seed at the end anyways?

Any chance Bryson takes next week off, since he's the #1 seed at the end anyways?

I was just thinking the same thing. He’s young, so energy probably isn’t an issue, but it’s well-documented that he works really hard on his “systems”. Would he benefit from a few more days off and maybe an earlier focus on Atlanta, or is it better to potentially keep the momentum rolling? Either way, it must be a good feeling for him knowing that he’s locked up #1 going to East Lake.

Congrats to B.A.D. on the win, back to back with a strong field is awesome. He's definitely booked his spot to France next month.

Back