2018 Dell Technologies Championship

That putt looked so good until the end.

rub of the green. that wasn't break that made that putt miss at the end, just a tiny imperfection. too bad because that would have been a helluva bounce back.

and how about leishman almost with the ace on 2 after the double on 1?! he would have gone 6-1 on his first two holes which would be pretty funny.

rub of the green. that wasn't break that made that putt miss at the end, just a tiny imperfection. too bad because that would have been a helluva bounce back.

and how about leishman almost with the ace on 2 after the double on 1?! he would have gone 6-1 on his first two holes which would be pretty funny.

That would have been one weird E after 2

close up shot of dj hitting a little chip. before he made his swing, he kept touching the back of the ball with his club making it wiggle. it didn't move past its position, just oscillated. is that a penalty?

I have a hard time watching Bryson DeChambeau swing, but i commend him on winning and being successful while staying the course as he sees fit.

Stellar start for the featured group today haha

JT backstopping for DJ :alien:

yep. not sure how i feel about that.

I mean the odds that he hits the ball from where he was are very slim but that close to the hole probably should have been marked. Tiger not looking good today so far

I mean the odds that he hits the ball from where he was are very slim but that close to the hole probably should have been marked. Tiger not looking good today so far

exactly, it should have been marked. so why not mark it other than you're hoping you might hit it and slow your ball down? i know this has been a hot topic recently, and i don't know how i feel about it.

also agree: tiger looking pretty rough so far. putting looks ok, but approach shots not looking crisp again. carryover issue from last week.

Keegan Bradley is your new leader

Nice to see Tiger back with the blade....and a birdie!

Nice to see Tiger back with the blade....and a birdie!

The few putts I've seen (damn you, people coming into my office all morning) have looked good.

bryson with a bomb

Tough par there for Tiger on the par 5

Keegan Bradley loves him some Boston!

When DJ doesn't have to put, he can put on a show.

I know Thomas was asking for relief there, but it didn't look like he was in that groove or anything. I don't think that would have been any different if the wheel mark from the mower wasn't next to it.

Seems like Tiger's driver is hit and miss for fairways today.

Tiger knows the course so well, he couldn't even break par!! :alien2:

You are consistent bless your heart...the only thing I can be consistently negative on is work.

Tiger knows the course so well, he couldn't even break par!! :alien2:

Back