2018 Dell Technologies Championship

Tiger yanked his 3w left on 10 today because he first pulled the 5w with the 3w cover and then changed clubs to 3w? Get out. Do better, Golf Channel reporting or Tiger swinging

Also, Billy Horschel WDs after his tee shot on 10.

You are consistent bless your heart...the only thing I can be consistently negative on is work.

I am indeed! When you say "bless your heart", I need to know where you are from. That's the only way I'll know if you're being sympathetic, or if you're calling me a complete idiot. :alien:

Just goofing off, I am originally from Rhode Island but have been Southern Fried for 40+ years.
I admire your ability to throw shade on Tiger at every opportunity, being old I am always late to the party or miss it all together.

By the time I think of something snarky to say it is too late to be relevant.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This looks like an awesome course and having just been to MA this past Summer I kinda want to go back... but in the Summer or Winter for pond hockey

I admire your ability to throw shade on Tiger at every opportunity, being old I am always late to the party or miss it all together.

LOL, thanks. I think!

I love Tiger. Don't get me wrong. He is the GOAT and I was in awe of him when I saw him play at Shinnecock this year.

That being said, the ramming down everyone's throat whenever he is around is what turns me off. Plenty of immensely talented players to follow and admire. Tiger's not the only one anymore.

LOL, thanks. I think!

I love Tiger. Don't get me wrong. He is the GOAT and I was in awe of him when I saw him play at Shinnecock this year.

That being said, the ramming down everyone's throat whenever he is around is what turns me off. Plenty of immensely talented players to follow and admire. Tiger's not the only one anymore.

True, but just a year ago TW wasn't even sure he would be able to ever play golf again, let alone at the elite level. Not only has he had a very good season, but his demeanor (which I have always found a bit off-putting), has changed for the better. In many interviews he comments how grateful he is to be competing again. I for one am impressed with his comeback, and I was never much of a fan to begin with.

This looks like an awesome course and having just been to MA this past Summer I kinda want to go back... but in the Summer or Winter for pond hockey

Loves me some Pond Hockey.

is dufner putting left hand low? it's uncomfortable watching him on the green. just seems like he doesn't have any confidence.

Rose with a solid iron into a tough pin

Seen so many short putts today. Are the greens that tough?

Seen so many short putts today. Are the greens that tough?

Golf producers think that we want to see them. Maybe show us Rose's putt to tie for the lead, but otherwise, there's no need to show made <4 foot putts.

Golf producers think that we want to see them. Maybe show us Rose's putt to tie for the lead, but otherwise, there's no need to show made <4 foot putts.

Hmm guess I never thought about it that way. Makes sense

Rose with another one nice and close

953df779b9414997352455287aae2c87.jpg

9cb97e113231cc5bbb2564340ff08d12.jpg

Out here following Stenson, Spaun, and Howell on the back.

Nice MP. Enjoy it.

Tiger -2 so far today...-1 for the event

Oh boy phil is on the cut line

Headed out to finish watching on the couch as the mashed potatoes crowd around Tiger was getting to be too much.

Ended up guessing about perfectly and had a front row seat for his second shot on 2, which this group had to wait about 15 minutes for.

9e04e39dd8470e4eb5d15cc2e2fc4b65.jpg

Tiger bomb for another birdie on 14...-4 on the day and -3 for tourney.

Wow dead in here.
Tiger 66 today...wake up

Wow dead in here.
Tiger 66 today...wake up

Haha. I actually watched over college football. Helped that the Badgers played last night.

Is it just me, or does it feel like Tiger has lipped out a ridiculous number of putts this year? Two late in the round that could have led to a 64.

Haha. I actually watched over college football. Helped that the Badgers played last night.

Is it just me, or does it feel like Tiger has lipped out a ridiculous number of putts this year? Two late in the round that could have led to a 64.
Im happy about 79% fairways through 2 rounds too! Didnt catch the last 5 holes.

Im happy about 79% fairways through 2 rounds too! Didnt catch the last 5 holes.

He was splitting fairways today. Some great 3W shots.

He hit a PW close on 15 (7-8 feet?). Putt lipped out. Then he lipped out another birdie from about 10 feet on 18.

Back