2018 Dell Technologies Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year JT won it and the FedEx Cup continues.

Rickie is out again.

Yes. I'm guessing he wants to be healthy for the Ryder Cup

That's what's being said, but if he did indeed actually tear an oblique muscle, he'll probably be out for a few weeks yet.

This is the week Tiger wins

This is the week Tony Finau wins.

This is the week Tiger wins
My thoughts as well. He puts it all together this week.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I've got JT with the repeat.

Looking forward to getting out there Saturday and watching in person w/ my wife. Planning on pretty much a full day. Right now planning to follow Stenson in the morning for a while then hunker down in the Champions Club for a while to watch people come through.

I mean, nobody's ever played much better one week than the previous...

You mean he's going to win this week??? Like every week he's competed so far, but didn't????

But this week will be different!

You mean he's going to win this week??? Like every week he competed so far, but didn't????

That's... not what I said. But to me it's crazy to say "he was 17 shots back last week" like that's the end all be all. Guys miss the cut and come back to win or finish in the top 5 pretty regularly.

That's... not what I said. But to me it's crazy to say "he was 17 shots back last week" like that's the end all be all. Guys miss the cut and come back to win or finish in the top 5 pretty regularly.

Haha. Could you imagine a guy on tour missing a cut one week and winning the next? Gasp...I mean Bryson didnt even play 2 weeks ago and its like he came from the rocking chair to winning. :act-up:

So you assume that every time a player is so far back one week, he's sure to win the following, then? Of course, it's possible, but for Tiger, it seems to be possible every single time he competes. Then it's not. Come on. We all know the context I was referring to.

Why aren't people so sure that anyone else who had the same score as Tiger can win this week? Because it's ridiculous and not the norm at all. Unless you're Tiger Woods. Or maybe not.

So you assume that every time a player is so far back one week, he's sure to win the following, then? Of course, it's possible, but for Tiger, it seems to be possible every single time he competes. Then it's not. Come on. We all know the context I was referring to.

He's 25th in the FedEx Cup standings this year, and has competed in events with big fields, including the PGA. That's someone playing competitive golf. I would say he has a chance to win any tournament he enters, despite what he shot last week.

He's 25th in the FedEx Cup standings this year, and has competed in events with big fields, including the PGA. That's someone playing competitive golf. I would say he has a chance to win any tournament he enters, despite what he shot last week.

Fair enough.

"Chance to win" and expecting him to are very different matters, though. He has no better chance to win than anyone else in the field.

I expect Tiger to win every time he tees it up, especially in Boston.

Molinari is skipping this one also. Guess the MC last week after all the success over the past few months kind of threw him for a loop. No indications that it is health related.

aaaaaaaaand tiger puts one in the hazard off #1.

That birdie putt lip out was cold.

Back