Michigan hackers, check in here

I'm thinking of trying to put together a day where we play Forest Dunes in the Morning and Arcadia Bluffs in the evening...
Still looking at dates. I will make a thread and post a link to that thread here, keep and eye out.

Straw poll, who could be interested?

This guy would be

Hmmmmmmmm

I'm thinking of trying to put together a day where we play Forest Dunes in the Morning and Arcadia Bluffs in the evening...
Still looking at dates. I will make a thread and post a link to that thread here, keep and eye out.

Could potentially have a place to stay 1 night in Roscommon...hmmmmm

Some talk our local thread about possibly playing Boulder Creek on Sunday if any of you hopefuls are interested

You know I am

Interested depending on dates etc! Awesome idea, Slice!

I am in Wayne at 275 and Mich Ave

Fellows Creek golfer, I take it. I used to live at Cherry Hill and Denton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely Interested. 2 of my favorite courses anywhere. Would make for a very long day though. About 2 hrs between the 2 courses. Might consider Forest Dunes in the afternoon, drive over and stay at Arcadia or around there, then play Arcadia the following morning. Just a thought.

Fellows Creek golfer, I take it. I used to live at Cherry Hill and Denton.

i used to play there all the time. I think it's going downhill. My course is Gateway. It's turning around nicely.

You have my attention...

Definitely Interested. 2 of my favorite courses anywhere. Would make for a very long day though. About 2 hrs between the 2 courses. Might consider Forest Dunes in the afternoon, drive over and stay at Arcadia or around there, then play Arcadia the following morning. Just a thought.

But Arcadia in the morning you don't get the bagpiper playing amazing grace into the sunset over the lake....

Thinking forest Dunes in the morning and around a 3-4 PM tee time at Arcadia. That should provide plenty of time to grab lunch and travel to Arcadia.
Post Arcadia, I know a couple cool places in Frankfort

But Arcadia in the morning you don't get the bagpiper playing amazing grace into the sunset over the lake....

Thinking forest Dunes in the morning and around a 3-4 PM tee time at Arcadia. That should provide plenty of time to grab lunch and travel to Arcadia.
If the date works, I'm in.

I am in Wayne at 275 and Mich Ave
You're pretty close to me, I'm in Canton near Ford and Beck. Good to know there's another local here.

Could be interested. Love both courses.

Good point. That is definitely a cool part of the experience.

Crystal mountain is near by. And they rent out cabins

Crystal mountain is near by. And they rent out cabins

I could have a sweet hookup regarding lodging, but honestly would have to get lucky...

I could have a sweet hookup regarding lodging, but honestly would have to get lucky...

Well I can't wait to hear the details. I'm not trying to sway you, just give you an better count. But if it's before RR I can't go. If later in the summer there's a good chance I can go.

Hello all. Detroit westsider here.

Welcome to THP!

Though you just missed all the fun, you might want to check out and follow along here for the next few months. We have a bit of a Rivalry with Ohio going on. We will have some get togethers around here when the weather changes for the better as well, you are more than welcome to join and help the team prepare or just come out for a good time.

Back