THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Announcement

Selections will take place post PGA Show.
First will come signup, that any person that wants to be a part of Regional Rivalry will do.
4 THPers from each side will be selected from that signup.
That will still leave 3 open spots. Those will be selected by the Captain from each Region.
Those selections will be based on 3 factors.
1. Are they active or are they going to be active on THP
2. See Rule #1
3. See Rule #2
4. I know we said 3 rules, but the captains are open to bribery I have been told.

I too can be bribed, or so I have been accused of. Im open to delicacies from your region, but more importantly posting on THP.
(the last part is a joke, we use a random number generator)

54b403a498e3b270dd86592c2f2083c6.jpg

I personally refuse to be PC (but won't be vulgar) and hope my friends in the state up north find it offensive that not everyone in this rivalry will get a trophy! Maybe we will make a unicorn rainbow trophy for all MI team participants so they don't feel left out at the end. Keep being "smitten in your mitten."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see the team make-ups!

There ya have it..4 thp picks and 3 captains picks. Looks like being active increases odds :)

Well looks like ill have to start thinking of how to bribe my captain for a spot on the team!

I'm watching some hardcore pawn on tv. Some classy people up their in Detroit. To bad I like my Michigan THP guys

I just want to golf.

One thing to note however, is just because the negativity by some is kept to other channels, does not mean the same is not holding true in reverse.

Wise words, delivered in a Willy Wonka type way. It took a couple read throughs for my pea brain to get it :)

Awesome. Hopefully that time table gives captain jdtox time to recruit more Michiganders and see their game in action before the captain selections. Judging by activity in here Michigan is still a couple players short.

Announcement

First will come signup, that any person that wants to be a part of Regional Rivalry will do.
That will still leave 3 open spots. Those will be selected by the Captain from each Region.
2. See Rule #1
3. See Rule #2
4. I know we said 3 rules, but the captains are open to bribery I have been told.

I too can be bribed, or so I have been accused of. Im open to delicacies from your region, but more importantly posting on THP.

Thanks for sharing.

Good to know how the process works and it makes sense.

I just want to golf.

Thats great, but keep in mind that one of the prerequisites is being active on THP, not just golfing. :alien:
Anybody can golf any time, and we hope they do. This type of event, does not come along very often (or ever).

This looks awesome!!! I will be keeping my eye on this..

Thats great, but keep in mind that one of the prerequisites is being active on THP, not just golfing. :alien:
Anybody can golf any time, and we hope they do. This type of event, does not come along very often (or ever).

I think I have the active on THP part down. If I don't, I'm not sure who on here would.

Bring your staff bag!

Only for sim rounds! Can't risk messing up the signature. :alien:

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Awesome. Hopefully that time table gives captain jdtox time to recruit more Michiganders and see their game in action before the captain selections. Judging by activity in here Michigan is still a couple players short.

I believe Team Michigan will get the players they need to win, I have plenty of space at my house if we have to house someone, lol.

Announcement

2. See Rule #1
3. See Rule #2

Regional Rivalry is going to be amazing! That is if we can all put pierogies and coney dogs and tramp stamps aside long enough to play some golf.

Active on THP is a prerequisite!! I hope all Michigan hopefuls are paying attention.

Since I don't personally know more than 6 Michigan members I need to know what I'm dealing with numbers wise SO....what I need before the new year is anyone who is a Michigan hopeful to send me a pm letting me know your interested in being a part of Team Michigan and why. This will NOT be any backdoor communication or group chat!!

Bribery works too, however I prefer adult beverages rather than food. :alien:

I believe Team Michigan will get the players they need to win, I have plenty of space at my house if we have to house someone, lol.

The event is in eastern Ohio...

A little out of my way.

Announcement

2. See Rule #1
3. See Rule #2

gives us time to get the bribes mailed or yard work/ swingset built. It's going to be a fun process.

Boo, Michigan!! (ramping up the activity, JB!)

That made me laugh brother.
You may want to jump on that 2016 Albatross Club membership if you want to get into this one.

That made me laugh brother.
You may want to jump on that 2016 Albatross Club membership if you want to get into this one.
give me 24 hours and ill cover the AC membership. Got some paypal funds headed my way within the next day or so and ill pay it forward to a fellow Clevelander

give me 24 hours and ill cover the AC membership. Got some paypal funds headed my way within the next day or so and ill pay it forward to a fellow Clevelander
Michigan thanks you for providing us with another tribute.

f95180ff51c642e0a78b705ae16c1508.jpg

Back