Checking in from Maine

mainefootwedge

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
After a 20 year absence from the sport, I got back in a couple years ago. Loving it, having a great time, and slowly getting better.
Trying to play at least once a week, and always looking for new courses in the area to try out.

Steve

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome Steve!

Welcome to THP Steve. I take a summer vacation to OOB each summer and really like Dunegrass, and to a slightly lesser extent, Biddeford-Saco Country Club as well.

Welcome. I love Maine. I can't wait for my next opportunity to go back.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome!!!

After a 20 year absence from the sport, I got back in a couple years ago. Loving it, having a great time, and slowly getting better.
Trying to play at least once a week, and always looking for new courses in the area to try out.

Steve

Welcome Steve. My in-laws live in Portland so we visit quite often and I’ve been lucky enough to play quite a few good courses up there too. Favorites have been Sable Oaks, Fox Ridge, and the Ledges.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, Steve!

Welcome to THP!!

GO Patriots!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

I’m returning after a lengthy hiatus as well and loving it!
Welcome!

Welcome to THP fellow Mainer!

Welcome!

Welsome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Steve. I take a summer vacation to OOB each summer and really like Dunegrass, and to a slightly lesser extent, Biddeford-Saco Country Club as well.

Dunegrass is a great course, but they are building too many houses on the course. 100's more houses planned, it's really getting ridiculous.

Welcome Steve. My in-laws live in Portland so we visit quite often and I’ve been lucky enough to play quite a few good courses up there too. Favorites have been Sable Oaks, Fox Ridge, and the Ledges.

I'm just south of Portland, so I've played most of the ones in that area.

Welcome to THP fellow Mainer!

I'm just south of Portland, what area are you in?

Back