The 2015 Christmas Golf Gift Thread

Like a few others I got nothing golf related, just cash. I wonder how they knew I would just like to purchase stuff myself (and most times as a great discount) :smile:

2 new large golf polos to fit my downsized frame and a sweet "THP green" Nike hat. Also got a huge battery pack so my phone/Bluetooth speaker don't run out of juice on the course. Santas elves did real well this year. Nothing I won't use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My wife got me an optishot 2! And here I was thinking she wanted me to play less golf

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

My wife got me an optishot 2! And here I was thinking she wanted me to play less golf

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Nice. Get those swings in if the weather turns in your area and be ready for THP Events like Regional Rivalry.

Officially got a mint Ping Pioneer II cart bag (I grabbed it off eBay a month ago). Looking forward to using it tomorrow!

I got 10 naked woman tees from my "Secret Santa", along with a NexBelt black Golf style with a ball marker - very random marker - some golf course in the midwest.

So my NexBelt collection expanded from one to three this holiday season!!

Didn't get much for golf. Got 2 Callaway Polo shirts and a putter wheel. Putter wheel I was told was based off a review that was on THP.

Golf wise so far just a ohio state hat "for golf" from my kids

I got a gift card to Carl's, a putting may for the house and my girlfriend got me my new grips for my clubs.

Only 2 golf items this year...2 Vols golf polos.

dcd4dc530f260f9dbd48b28f168db7bb.jpg

a9531a3958352f2380780a1285770f95.jpg

Sunice wind and water resistance 1/4 zip and a under armour braided belt, spieth style.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I got the same belt and love it.

Wife got me a bunch of golf shirts and hats along with a new 3 wood. It was a good haul.

100 Srixon Zstar xv balls! And a srixon hybrid

Can you post some pics of the bow tie? Would love to get this!

fe16523539d58662cc74be74607cfe10.jpg

it's upside down and I suck at taking pictures but hopefully you can make it out. my wife had to order it online from bird dog bay and she said it was comparable to vineyard vines bow tie pricing. I love it!

Santa snagged me a dozen Wilson Duo on the clearance rack

Kids got me two rounds of golf at my favorite course (tri-mountain in Ridgefiel, WA)

I scored a black Friday deal for my taylormade Black Maranello Putter

Thought not golf specific, I received two pull over sweaters which will wear nicely on the course

And for when things get real bad I got my first two bottles of Scotch! Chivas Regal 12 and Auchentoshen American Oak, I call it aiming fluid...

Last edited:
Golf tees and a glove. I don't really need anything else at this time, golf-wise.

My youngest daughter and her husband gave me a nice sampler of cigars. Since I only smoke on the golf course I guess they are golf-related.

I got $100 in Dicks/Golf Galaxy gift cards.

The wife got me a 2016 OB Sports card. Discounts on rounds for courses in AZ, NV and California. Also came with a free round when I pick it up.

Also comes with entry in to two different tournaments throughout the year. And a bunch of other benefits.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Got a $50 gift card to dicks sporting goods that will be going towards golf stuff

Got a $50 gift card to dicks sporting goods that will be going towards golf stuff

I'll take some new shoes. Thank you.

Got a sweet Sun Mountain Four5 golf bag, some golf balls, and $50 at Dicks Sporting Good.

Golf wise so far just a ohio state hat "for golf" from my kids

Guess our families think we have too much golf related stuff already.

Its funny, I tell my wife every year what brand/model/color of golf balls I like ... I even showed her a picture of them this year ... every year I get some brand/model/color I have not heard of ... this year was no different. God bless her. I always smile and say thanks very much. Its the thought that matters ...

I get Harley golf balls every year for christmas and I already got like 2 dozen of them lol... If they're anything like my Harley they're expensive...
Its funny, I tell my wife every year what brand/model/color of golf balls I like ... I even showed her a picture of them this year ... every year I get some brand/model/color I have not heard of ... this year was no different. God bless her. I always smile and say thanks very much. Its the thought that matters ...

I asked for Golf Galaxy gift cards... Got none.
And technically it's a birthday gift (12/31) - but I got a rangefinder. Problem is, it's not a golf specific rangefinder. I'm hoping I can take it to DSG for store credit and use that to go towards a Bushnell Tour V3 or something. Fingers crossed.

I got a $250 gift card to Nevada bobs which will go towards my 4-GW ap2 716's which came in on Xmas eve but haven't got a chance to go pick them up yet. Hoping to get them tomorrow

Going to head to Nevada Bob's tomorrow and see if there is anything I can spend some gift cards on.

Surprisingly, I asked for a UA 1/4 zip and a golf organizer rack, and received neither. THe 1/4 zip is funny, because it was the #1 thing on my list from everyone.

Back