how many rounds in 2015?

dethman

Reaction score
Handicap
just curious how much everyone plays golf around here. only 29 for me i'm sure that's on the low end. was able to drop the cap from 10.5 to 8.5 though. need to play more in 2016.

I played close to or over 100 rounds in 2015. Typically I play 4 to 5 rounds a week. That is not counting going to the range or the practice area. 1 leauge with my nephew and sub in another. Skins and cash games on the weekends.

28. I would like to have more like 52 in 2016.

22 rounds if you combine some of the 9 hole rounds.

I posted 98 on my GHIN with the active season being March 1st to November 15 here in Washington. I'm guessing I played 130+ total.

I had 49 recorded rounds, but I'm certain I have another 10+ rounds that I didn't record. So I'll say 60ish.

72 rounds for me, first round of 2015 was an 84 and the last one was a 71.

I had 84 rounds posted this year....a little low for me

I ended my first year with 32 rounds.

130ish

I think around 70 total. I use to play double that before changing jobs.

Posted 106 rounds to GHIN in 2015. Probably about 120 total including the tournament rounds that could not be posted due to the tournament format.

Looks like 99. High 119, low 75.

8 here.Im going for 20 or more this season

92.5 rounds in 2015. A little less then each of the last 3 years.

59. I didn't count how many of those were only 9 holes, but I would guess 2/3 of those are 9 hole rounds.

51 posted for handicap.

More played but can't post because they were a tourney that wasn't stroke play, etc.

Only 10 me, but on the plus side all 10 of those were with THP'ers. Either at an official event or with local DMV'ers and put of town guests.

My goal is to have at least 30 in 2016, and hopefully a couple more official THP evemts.

Didn't track the numbers to have an exact count but had 25 for hdcp and another 5-10 that were outside of hdcp season or aren't legible for hdcp

only 69 rounds in 2015. Usually play about 100. Just one of those years.

Posted 122 and there are at least 20 more that were scrambles, etc. where a legit score is not available and a few multiple ball practice rounds. I made a real effort to post all scores and count all strokes (the normal group I play in only counts to double bogey and pick it up to keep pace of play fast) to get a real Cap that could travel. Unfortunately I did not have the chance to really try the traveling cap this past year in THP Events.

Looking forward to 2016 and this crazy game, whatever it brings.

I got 55 in including some tournaments and 9 hole rounds. Played majority on the weekday. Started at 13.7 went up to almost 19 and back down to my current 14.0 but my game is closer to the 19.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

51 official scores with about 10 - 15 team events that did not qualify for scores.

JM

44 rounds for me in 2015

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

121 rounds posted in GHIN. This does not include any scrambles or THP team events. So I would guess 125-130 total.

Back