BlueDevilRef

Anybody seen my ball?
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, so the closest course to me that has the golf board is Battle Creek in Tulsa. I think it would be awesome to road trip with the boys to ride these contraptions. If that were to happen, what other courses would be worth checking out?

Thanks!

Ok, so the closest course to me that has the golf board is Battle Creek in Tulsa. I think it would be awesome to road trip with the boys to ride these contraptions. If that were to happen, what other courses would be worth checking out?

Thanks!

Looks like $47 for 18 holes. Not too pricey. I wonder if there's an upcharge for the golfboards (probably) and, if so, how much.

I could be convinced to come out that way maybe.

I thought the price was pretty fair. Anyone have ideas on other courses in the area?

I thought the price was pretty fair. Anyone have ideas on other courses in the area?
I'll throw up a shortlist of some favorites for you tomorrow morning!

Awesome. Thanks!

And if it comes to fruition, any locals around who would want to join in the fun?

I'm in for Tulsa with enough lead time (a week or two should suffice).

I haven't played in Tulsa in a few years but here are a handful of the ones I used to love playing. I can't attest to their current conditions but all on the list should still be open for play from what I can see.

-- South Lakes in Jenks [$26 walking]
-- LaFortune [$30 walking] ($16 for the Lighted Par-3)
-- Mohawk Park [$23 walking]
-- Battle Creek in Broken Arrow [$47 riding] (don't know if they offer a walking rate, pretty long course)
-- White Hawk in Bixby/Glenpool [$25 walking]

Page Belcher has two courses that are always in pretty good shape.

Short drive to Sand Springs has the Canyons at Blackjack Ridge which has been brought into really solid shape and is a LOT of elevation.

South Lakes is a lot of fun for sure.

Cherokee Hills is a short drive to Catoosa and was in awesome shape when I was out there a month or so ago.

Page Belcher has two courses that are always in pretty good shape.

Short drive to Sand Springs has the Canyons at Blackjack Ridge which has been brought into really solid shape and is a LOT of elevation.

South Lakes is a lot of fun for sure.

Cherokee Hills is a short drive to Catoosa and was in awesome shape when I was out there a month or so ago.

I forget about the Canyons, especially the elevation out there, quite a bit more than you see here in central OK :laugh:

I live in Battle Creek and play it almost weekly. I think the boards are a $10 upcharge. I have many used them as I always just ride a cart with my friend. If you are in town hit me up sometime. I am a weekend only guy though with work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back