buckeyewalt

Reaction score
Handicap
With the college football season starting up, just curious what you guys serve up for the game.

For me it's my Wally Wings(=heat) and for Sparky it's Wally Wings without the heat, or as she likes it sweet and crispy.

When there a big game, I break-out the Italian subs. Pleanty of meat (5 different kinds) and good bakery buns are a must.

Buffalo chicken dip is made and ready to be baked tomorrow. Just put a 8.5 lb Boston butt on the pellet smoker. Baked potato salad is ready to go. Buddy of mine is bringing all the sauces, buns, condiments, tomorrow along with cream cheese/rotel dip and meatballs. Fridge and liquor cabinet are stocked. Can't wait for college football to be fully back. Hopefully Auburn is as prepared as I am.

Game Day Food

Love college fb, I’m planning to serve lots of booze and my hopefully my book an a$$ whoopin!!

Pretty casual, just some chips and dip. Good chance the grill gets fired up though for brats and burgers.

Whatever goes good with beer

Favorite thing for college game days is lighting the smoker around 4 a.m., brisket on between 5:30 and 6:00, breakfast tacos at 7, and then whatever else goes with the brisket through the day, brisket off just in time for the prime time kickoff game on Saturday night. Makes for a long day, but the food sure makes it worth it.

Favorite thing for college game days is lighting the smoker around 4 a.m., brisket on between 5:30 and 6:00, breakfast tacos at 7, and then whatever else goes with the brisket through the day, brisket off just in time for the prime time kickoff game on Saturday night. Makes for a long day, but the food sure makes it worth it.

Yes sir!!!!

Buffalo chicken dip is made and ready to be baked tomorrow. Just put a 8.5 lb Boston butt on the pellet smoker. Baked potato salad is ready to go. Buddy of mine is bringing all the sauces, buns, condiments, tomorrow along with cream cheese/rotel dip and meatballs. Fridge and liquor cabinet are stocked. Can't wait for college football to be fully back. Hopefully Auburn is as prepared as I am.

Dayum son, that’s a spread!!

Its more of a super bowl thing but seven layer dip is a must!!

Back