The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

This will be kicked off at the PGA Show I believe with some very cool things coming from it including some crazy surprises.

Want. In.

This will be kicked off at the PGA Show I believe with some very cool things coming from it including some crazy surprises.

Crazy surprises sounds good to me lol

I am looking for to all this. Ive wanted in every year and this year is no different. Id love to pleasure of meeting the ZooCrew and having a great time. Of course and Winning too!

Less than a week to go for the PGA Show.
I'm sure I'm not the only one that's excited to see the contests for entry into this one next week!

Less than a week to go for the PGA Show.
I'm sure I'm not the only one that's excited to see the contests for entry into this one next week!

I'm right there with you. With only 3 events (as of now that's actually on the schedule) on my radar this is one of them!

Getting 'tired' of hearing about the #zoocrew, it's time to meet them :alien2:

I have a brand spanking new Bertha Staff stand bag ready to make its inaugural appearance at The Gauntlet. Signups can't get here soon enough.

Would love to make the long trip to the great southwest!!

Ready to load up the car and go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to find out!

I have a brand spanking new Bertha Staff stand bag ready to make its inaugural appearance at The Gauntlet. Signups can't get here soon enough.

And I have an original Big Bertha S2H2 staff bag, personalized, which would be brought into the sun if I get the call!!
I am paying attention!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I got in, I'd just look forward to soaking up such a great event again. My experience last time was so much fun. I won some matches and lost some matches. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

Looking forward to the match ups. I've never played in a competitive format so it would be fun and also meeting the zoo crew would be great finally putting some faces to the names I see so often.

I'm ready for this kick off!!

Like the clicking of my new THP Nexbelt this event should start ratcheting up soon :blob:

This is one weekend I'd love to be a part of...waiting to see if I'm lucky enough to get in.

I almost forgot about this... almost... I want to do this more than any other event this year!

It would be great! I wonder if there is a way to calculate the odds for any of us????

Just got this email from We-ko-pa. Might be perfect for pre post event stays!

7f9051c9c659367cea387675ec48ea0d.jpg

Man it would be nice to get a chance to be a part of this, but trying to get the days off from work seems almost impossible... Maybe next year...:banghead:

I so wish this was in the cards....
The locale looks FANTASTIC!

I have a hard time thinking of another THP Event in 2016 that I want to get into more than this one (I've already been to the Grandaddy). Due to some ongoing arm issues, I selfishly wish this was later on in the year.

Back