THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Michigan thanks you for providing us with another tribute.

f95180ff51c642e0a78b705ae16c1508.jpg
Cant get butthurt if you dont take it personal

Skin like an alligator boys.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Skin like an alligator boys.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hard, green and bumpy? Maybe that's attractive in Jersey, but not up to the standards of Michigan or Ohio :alien:

Posting this picture to remove the unicorn rainbow from Tapatalk.

4527f80a0ba253bba6877502cb8cb230.jpg

Just finished up
Packing the car and see a bold announcement! I like it.

Bribery huh??? Nah not my style.

Hey Mike I still have those Buckeye tickets for Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will the van be making its way up to Ohio?

LOL...would you believe I've seen that thread and those pictures before?

Yes, I would also believe you were hit in the head a few times since then? :D

Yes, I would also believe you were hit in the head a few times since then? :D

I appreciate the help....but no. I'm just slow in the brain pan.:alien:

give me 24 hours and ill cover the AC membership. Got some paypal funds headed my way within the next day or so and ill pay it forward to a fellow Clevelander

Philly I actually just had someone buy mine. I need to buy 2 for 2016...and I told JB I'd try and get it done today....

Sorry bout that JB

Philly I actually just had someone buy mine. I need to buy 2 for 2016...and I told JB I'd try and get it done today....

Ok cool. Have at it and ill pick another spot to pay it forward no worries brother. Good on you

Well if Michigan can't field a team since they are deciding posts are too personal, I may be bribed to help out.

But I can say the boys from Ohio really wanna make this team and bring home the HOF tag. Shouldn't be too hard for them to bring home the W since it seems like they just want it way more than the MI guys do right now.

Well if Michigan can't field a team since they are deciding posts are too personal, I may be bribed to help out.

But I can say the boys from Ohio really wanna make this team and bring home the HOF tag. Shouldn't be too hard for them to bring home the W since it seems like they just want it way more than the MI guys do right now.

Well said!!!

I drove by good old Boulder Creek today. Going to be holding a spectacular event next year!

A couple of inaccuracies here my grandaddy brother. Past is past and there hasn't been any posts that are truly personal in here (although 441s tramp stamp post was wrong, and funny). Moving forward, we hope to get more Michigan guys in here. From a sheer numbers stand point, Ohio could field 4 teams if they wanted to. Fortunately with the rules as they are, the Michigan folk that truly want to be a part of this can differentiate from the rest and take this event for what they want to.

That being said, we could be better off with a little GregDan influence.

A couple of inaccuracies here my grandaddy brother. Past is past and there hasn't been any posts that are truly personal in here (although 441s tramp stamp post was wrong, and funny). Moving forward, we hope to get more Michigan guys in here. From a sheer numbers stand point, Ohio could field 4 teams if they wanted to. Fortunately with the rules as they are, the Michigan folk that truly want to be a part of this can differentiate from the rest and take this event for what they want to.

That being said, we could be better off with a little GregDan influence.
no worries my friend. I know some can get a little put off quickly especially if they try and take the keyboard warriors just a little to serious.

I know when push comes to shove the MI will put a good team together and I'm always happy to help. ☺

Back on the grid. I like jdtoxs idea about getting a list going of potential candidates(maybe in the next week or so ill communicate on here when im ready ). Signups will be here before we know it.

I anticipate MI bringing their A game to our home turf. Our boys better be ready to battle

I anticipate MI bringing their A game to our home turf. Our boys better be ready to battle

If by battling you mean Minor League Quiditch Hockey, then I can confirm David Winchell is ready.

If by battling you mean Minor League Quiditch Hockey, then I can confirm David Winchell is ready.
He may be ready but he will be in the middle of his 3 month honeymoon

Back on the grid. I like jdtoxs idea about getting a list going of potential candidates(maybe in the next week or so ill communicate on here when im ready ). Signups will be here before we know it.

You know I will be getting the game in tip top shape and mentally prepared to play for Captain 441.

Heard that guy has a few HOF tags and knows how to field a winning team.

You know I will be getting the game in tip top shape and mentally prepared to play for Captain 441.

Heard that guy has a few HOF tags and knows how to field a winning team.

You left a little of the snack pack on your nose there buddy

Back