New Under Armour UA Golf Shoes

Wonder if there's really the need to go to full market. Just keep doing limited releases and sell out.

Not saying they'll keep going this route, but for the short term seems to be working

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I hope they don't go this route. Finding some to try on are nearly impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d341d66e56aea053447774472d09ed3c.jpg

Wow - I was really hoping for a better offering. The Tempo Tour looks OK but it doesn't make me need to own them.

Same. Those are pretty homely looking, in my opinion of course.
My original post was...Thank god they look like that because UA just saved me some money.

My original post was...Thank god they look like that because UA just saved me some money.

I was thinking similar.

That's to bad, those don't move the needle for me at all.

The spikeless pair reminds me of Kikkors, I don't think they look terrible but no real wow factor.

Those are not what I was expecting.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yea....those do nothing for me. Mehhhh.

I was hoping for an improvement over the ones you had and they went opposite direction. I haven't seen Spieth or any of the other UA golfers wearing these, have heard they have been seen on practice green wearing the spikeless

Not thrilled with the looks of these. I know I won't be picking up this version.

I like the Spikeless, would be good as secondary shoe for on and off course getting around.

I expected more. Looks like my money is safe with these.

I don't hate them. At the same time, I'm not buying them either. I guess that might be the definition of "eh…"

I can't wait. I have a ton of UA gear shoes included and love it all

Gonna admit, I've enjoy the last year and a half being the only one at a golf course or range with UA golf shoes on. This release is going to kill my buzz but I'm happy about it too for others here that will give them a try.

Then come over to the Jordan wagon. I enjoy being the only one I know with those

The Drive One look great again!

The Drive One look great again!
I wait until I can see these first hand. But I hope they actually look decent.

Back