Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UST Putter shaft. Because its been a while.
Tell me more please.
I am not very well versed on putter shafts.
I have that tour black number 9 that I would not mind reshafting. I did not realize ust made putter shafts

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Tell me more please.
I am not very well versed on putter shafts.
I have that tour black number 9 that I would not mind reshafting. I did not realize ust made putter shafts

They're cool, graphite and steel, have a dampening effect which filters vibrations. IMO, its more a look thing than anything, but they're fun....and pricey.

Went with a couple more black pvd putter shafts instead.

They're cool, graphite and steel, have a dampening effect which filters vibrations. IMO, its more a look thing than anything, but they're fun....and pricey.

Went with a couple more black pvd putter shafts instead.
Thank you. Nothing wrong with looking good right :D
I think a graphite might look pretty good in the milled number 9.
Can you tell I am on a number 9 fetish right now haha

Thank you. Nothing wrong with looking good right :D
I think a graphite might look pretty good in the milled number 9.
Can you tell I am on a number 9 fetish right now haha

Put a black chrome shaft on that sucker.

With the way I've been swinging the 816 H1, a whole bag of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's now the new year, and that seems to have kicked - in the iron set ponders...

W/S C200/V4/F5, Mizuno MP25, Hogan Ft. Worth, Cobra King Forged CB, Callaway Apex CF16, Srixon Z745...

GBB or 915D3 driver and Apex Pro 16 irons. Can prolly only pick up one or the other this season....now to just decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A shaft puller, just not sure where to look or how much a quality one costs that'd be affordable.

A shaft puller, just not sure where to look or how much a quality one costs that'd be affordable.

Try Golf Works... I don't have one, but I know they have quality club repair options

If you're going to get one, my advice is pony up and get a quality one, not something to go cheap on when messing with graphite shafts.

This headcover
6f85faad2ad7cd1c7f1b4b4ad79afd85.jpg

Seriously pondering a 2016 Sun Mountain Four 5 bag...

I got my hydraulic Roberts puller on ebay and it wasnt cheap but I have easily made up for it with how much time/money I've saved over having it done by the local shop. With steel shafts it's not needed but with graphite it's a must!

I am looking for a set of Project X 6.0 shafts 4-PW. Just the regular old Project X, Non- flighted.

I am looking for a set of Project X 6.0 shafts 4-PW. Just the regular old Project X, Non- flighted.
I think they will be in my Apex when they come in. Solid for me.

Apex Pro or AP2 have been calling my name. Have hit both of them and really like the look and feel. Not sure I will pull the trigger but some serious pondering going on.

Apex Pro or AP2 have been calling my name. Have hit both of them and really like the look and feel. Not sure I will pull the trigger but some serious pondering going on.
Winter can be dangerous

The Swing Caddie SC100, D200 hybrids, the Knuth High Heat driver. So many ponders ... I need to get a second job to pay for it all.

Don't know why but I've been searching eBay for past two days for good condition Nike Toe sweep wedge

Whole lotta Wilson pondering going on right now. Irons and golf balls. Need to hit up Golfsmith and the PGA SS to see if they have any demos in.

+1 on the DPF's. Best irons ever IMO.
Makes me think back to being with you and Pete on the range. After hitting yours asking if you ever tried the Dual Pocket Forged haha

I still have my J40 DPC up there as far as great feeling irons.

It's winter time, so it's iron/wedge pondering time. Driver's set, putter is set, fairways I know what I want to do with. But, this time of year I always get the itch to swap out irons.

It's winter time, so it's iron/wedge pondering time. Driver's set, putter is set, fairways I know what I want to do with. But, this time of year I always get the itch to swap out irons.
Which driver did you settle on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back