The THP Call Out - New For 2016

This is a really neat idea Josh!

I've got 2 guys in my area to call out so I hope to get together with them for some fun.

There have been a bunch of guys I'd like to have gotten a round in with (or more rounds). This could be a fun way to make this happen.

This really is a sweet idea. Tons of fun and gets people together. Can't wait.

Kinda tired of playing you friend :surrender:

I could use a trip to warm weather - maybe I need to try to find a conference down in Florida...

Kinda tired of playing you friend :surrender:
What if we called out two other THPers? Or would that be against the rules?

I could use a trip to warm weather - maybe I need to try to find a conference down in Florida...

Oh man, I would love to make that fun round happen if you could make that work.

I am heading down to Dallas in March so will look forward to calling out some THP'ers down there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The THP Call Out - New For 2016

This is going to be a fun thread. Looking forward to some of the call outs for this. Wonder who I can take on in So. Cal.

You're on buddy! I hope you bring your A-game.

You're on buddy! I hope you bring your A-game.

Oh well that changes things a bit. I'm in whenever you have time.

You got a suitcase I could squeeze into if you head down? The furthest my territory extends is... Connecticut.

Love seeing how much people are digging this.

I think it brings something new to the Live Round threads, and will have the forum cheering each other on.

have a few in mind, may even have to make a THPCallOut this winter when I may travel to Clearwater/St. Pete area

I absolutely love this idea. Great way to get local THPers together

There are a couple people I look forward to calling out in 2016, because playing with them would just make the 2016 year better than ever
Hmm I am going to be down in Florida late Feb/early March.. We might have figure something out.

This will be INTERESTING!

This has enormous upside. Love the idea.

This could be a lot of fun!

I've already been called out by two folks in text messages. Let's clear this snow! ?

Might have a few call outs of my own next year....

this will be a fun new addition to the local get togethers

Very cool here. I am sure there will be some good matches.

I really like this idea and once things get nice I'll be making a call out or two for sure.

This sounds interesting! Cant wait for this!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Well I'll have a couple months to think about it now, but I will definitely be taking part in this. Lots of choices in this area.

hmmm....

Back