THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
12.1 to 11.7.

Still 25.1. I watched myself on video yesterday and I'm definitely not happy with my swing. I see lessons (again) in my future. Can't wait to move closer to the country club.

No rounds played this revision period so holding at 10.8

Dropped from 11.8 to 11.4. Only 1 of the 10 rounds that count is an away round.
Things continue to move in the proper direction!

I'm keeping track of where I would be if NJ didn't have an off-season. My next five rounds are due to come off the theoretical index, including the 81 from #TheGauntlet. Uh oh.

11/15: 11.3
12/1: 11.2
12/15: 10.5 (the 79 helped)

Dropped a bit to 12.9. Good to keep that trend going in the right direction. Not all that easy this time of year.

Dropped to 4.4 the practice has been paying off. My ball striking is money right now

A few good rounds lately has me back into the 8's. Dropping from 9.7 to 8.5.

Couple more good rounds lately, projected index from 8.5 to 8.3.

Will be 12.5 as of tomorrow after yesterdays round.

Thats my boy. Working on getting pops for the cup

Hahaha, ultimate goal is to get to single digits but if #TheCup is a handicapped event then maybe I rethink that philosophy! I kid I kid....kinda sorta. :alien:

After yesterday mine is trending back up to 13.3. Grrrrrr

I knew that 16.7 I saw you claim recently was hogwash!

Lol, I'm trending that way quickly though. Already turned in my official to my captain....12.4 as of tomorrow (before yesterday's round).

Mine will certainly jump a few tenths tomorrow morning. Dropped off 3 sub 75 scores, including a 2 under 70, and only replaced it with one 73 in that range.

Down to 7.8 and trending to a 7.0 with my 1 under the other day.

Dropped from 10.8 to 10.1.

Up a tenth to 5.1

Up to 13.2, but the road back down starts in about an hour and a half baby! #ChangeTheGame!

JM

Up to 12.5.

Time to #DoWork.

small 0.1 tick up to 8.0. dropped 1.5 strokes from 1/1/15 to 1/1/16. I wanted more improvement than that, but yesterday's struggles proved I'm far from where I want to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highest year I have had in about a decade. Gone from 4.7 to 8.9 this year and now at 8.1
I expect 2016 with less injury concerns and more golf rounds to return closer to that sub 5 mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back