The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife's job was eliminated. She was offered a full time hourly gig with a 30% pay cut. Super excited right now...

Damn dude. Sorry to hear that.

Damn Fupy, hopefully she can bounce back and get something comparable somewhere else

Wife's job was eliminated. She was offered a full time hourly gig with a 30% pay cut. Super excited right now...

Sorry to hear this man, hopefully it enables her to find an even better opportunity.

Oh man that sucks. Sorry to hear that, what crap timing. Hope she finds something better quick.

Sorry to hear that Fup. Hope she gets a better opportunity soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal it just sucks for her. No one likes change but we will recover.

Superstroke. I pm'd them on Sunday and they said they'd get back to me Monday. I think I won 11/30

It took a few weeks for mine to come when I won their Facebook contest.

Sorry to hear that David. She'll bounce back, hopefully quicker than later.

Sorry to hear fup - I'm sure everything will turn out for the best, but that's no fun in the short term.

I got to golf with thpers though that was cool...me and ddec won the trophy in his avatar
…and a belt.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully she finds an opportunity that works out even better than what she had.

Sorry to hear, Fup. Could be a blessing in disguise...

Sorry to hear about that Fup. Always sucks losing a job at this time of year.

We can't be the only 30-somethings who will be in bed by 10pm with not a single plan on NYE, right?

We can't be the only 30-somethings who will be in bed by 10pm with not a single plan on NYE, right?

No, but smart.

Right there with you, but 10pm seems late...

We're catching up on Homeland, making dinner at home, and drinking wine. The odds we make it to midnight are extremely low.

Wtf he told me u guys had plans

Nope, you aren't the only ones. We have been carrying on that tradition since we were 30-somethings and believe that is one of the reasons we are now 50-somethings. :bashful: Too many crazies out tonight. Happy New Year to you both!

JM

The wife and I have the same plans. Just not really interested in being out there with crazies

Fuppy - sorry to hear about the job news for your wife. I hope the bounce back is tons better man!

JM

Me and Mrs Beags do the same. A lot of our friends have sitters for the kids and head out. No thanks, I'll chill at the house and relax.

Solid plan. It's amateur night out there

Nothing like coming home from work on NYE to a 30 day notice to find a new place to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back