The Mrs came through big time!!! One of my fav retro re-releases from Hamilton. The Pan-Europ!
589c51317576bd600baf0de17535d3d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife came through with a gorgeous watch for Christmas. Seiko SARY055 model. I love it. Has everything I wanted in a watch. The crystal face. Hacking second hand and a white face.

b4026c987474c3f135876646f847b9e3.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Damn straight she came through. That is a great choice! Congrats bud!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wife came through with a gorgeous watch for Christmas. Seiko SARY055 model. I love it. Has everything I wanted in a watch. The crystal face. Hacking second hand and a white face.

b4026c987474c3f135876646f847b9e3.jpg

One of the most beautiful Seiko watches on the market hands down!

441 wants a new watch....a nice one.

Mrs441 does not approve of this ponder

Bought this for my 7 year old step daughter to help teach her to tell the time. Seemed to be a hit which was nice. What's great is Timex will replace it if it gets lost in the first 12 months no questions asked...

Then for me, these weren't really Xmas presents, just happened to coincide with Xmas.
Tag Heuer Formula 1 chrono, to replace the Indy 500 model I sold. The Indy sat just a little too small on my wrist. The f1 is perfect.

I'll be honest, it's not worth the $1400 rrp, but I got it for just under $900 which I was happy with.

Then I bought this with some of the inheritance money left from my grandad passing.

This watch is freaking awesome! Everything from the packaging (that was so much better than the tag) to the finish, to how the watch wears on my wrist. Best watch I've owned by a country mile, and is a definite keeper. Haven't been able to wear it today as my micro screw driver isn't micro enough to adjust the bracelet. That shouod get sorted tomorrow. I cannot wait to wear this thing and have already fallen totally in love with it!

That Oris is absolutely outstanding looking. I've lusted over their divers for a long time. Great pickups!

That Oris is absolutely outstanding looking. I've lusted over their divers for a long time. Great pickups!

It's a great watch (providing you aren't someone that likes to change straps often. The lug system means no NATO on this one), even more so when you consider you can pick them up new for less than a grand.

My go too Movado

Mom came up big for Christmas!

Note to self...when you mention posting in this thread to your wife keep in mind she reads the threads from time to time....whoops

Note to self...when you mention posting in this thread to your wife keep in mind she reads the threads from time to time....whoops

Yeah, you probably shouldn't do such.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

28168d0e6573202b707a7caa06be623a.jpg

White face Daytona tonight at Christmas. Next one to go out and have the bezel redone.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sharp jrod

Thanks buddy. This was a gift from my father. Love the simple style. He gave me a gold presidential as well but it was hideous. Traded it on a black face Daytona in stainless that's currently out getting the bezel redone and the movement cleaned and serviced.

Just love the stainless Rolex's.

Hopefully my GMT II will be here soon and I'll post up pictures of that.

28168d0e6573202b707a7caa06be623a.jpg

White face Daytona tonight at Christmas. Next one to go out and have the bezel redone.

So nice dude.

Where do you send it to have the Bezel redone JRod?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Then I bought this with some of the inheritance money left from my grandad passing.

This watch is freaking awesome! Everything from the packaging (that was so much better than the tag) to the finish, to how the watch wears on my wrist. Best watch I've owned by a country mile, and is a definite keeper. Haven't been able to wear it today as my micro screw driver isn't micro enough to adjust the bracelet. That shouod get sorted tomorrow. I cannot wait to wear this thing and have already fallen totally in love with it!

Nice! Oris is quality, no doubt about it.

Where do you send it to have the Bezel redone JRod?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I use a local Rolex dealer in town , Holland Jewelers, but I honestly have no idea where they send it. I believe it goes directly to Rolex. I usually have to have it done about every 5 years so it coincides with having it serviced as well.

Watches

My gshock hands don't match the digital time not sure why it's been going on a while and is the reason I quit wearing it. Anybody have a fix for this?

Never mind YouTube saved me

Last edited:
My gshock hands don't match the digital time not sure why it's been going on a while and is the reason I quit wearing it. Anybody have a fix for this?
No answer for you but man that would drive me crazy

Back