I got a new Titliest 14 way stand bag for Christmas (awesome bag btw), to replace my Callaway Fusion 14 stand bag. As I was swapping my gear from the old bag to the new bag, noticed a dilemma, I only game one Titliest club (my putter), and it just looks off.

I'm sold on keeping the bag, and I'm not going to switch clubs (I'm trading in on some Apex CF 16 irons soon). Does anyone else play totally different brand clubs from the brand of bag they game?

Dax
I have the same bag and it's great. I don't have a single Titleist club in the bag. It doesn't bother me at all.

I have a callaway hyperlite and a datrek raptor, only a couple of callaway clubs... love both my bags

I buy what I need....makes no difference to me if nothing in my bag matches.

I have a sun mountain bag specifically for this reason. I'm a head case that way in if I have a bag for a club or ball company, I want to be using at least something equipment wise from them as well. Putter could be enough for me though.

Exactly why I bought a Sun Mountain Bag as well. Of course, they are pretty good at making bags in the first place.

If it bothers you, just switch to a Titleist ProV1 ball and you're set.

Ping bag, only Ping club is a putter.

I have a Titleist bag and no Titleist clubs too. I play a Wilson Staff Duo ball but ware a Titleist hat on my rock most days. No worries here.

I did. I had Callaway clubs and and one point some Cleveland in an Ogio bag.

I don't have a single Ogio club in my Ogio bag...nor will I ever. It's the last thing I think of when golfing

I got a Callaway bag once I ended up with almost all Callaway/Odyssey in the bag so I see where you're coming from. I doubt anybody else is going to think poorly of you on the course and if they do, that's their issue.

I went to sun mountain and stitch headcovers for this reason

I have a sun mountain bag specifically for this reason. I'm a head case that way in if I have a bag for a club or ball company, I want to be using at least something equipment wise from them as well. Putter could be enough for me though.

Same here...I have been using Sun Mountain for 15 years because I do not want a branded bag as I am always looking to try new balls or irons. I feel if you rock a Titleist or some other branded bag you should have at least the irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here...I have been using Sun Mountain for 15 years because I do not want a branded bag as I am always looking to try new balls or irons. I feel if you rock a Titleist or some other branded bag you should have at least the irons.

I'm going to go with the "putter is enough" rule...

Dax

Titleist bags are top notch! You can never go wrong with one. Enjoy it!

your current setup would bug the hell out of me, haha. those new covers would be pure swag.

Headcovers ordered...

Dax

If it bothers you, just switch to a Titleist ProV1 ball and you're set.

But the Chrome Soft is so good and comes in yellow (which I prefer).... The putter is a perfect brand bridge...

Dax

your current setup would bug the hell out of me, haha. those new covers would be pure swag.

I already have the driver cover as a spare, and switched putter headcovers and I think it will be fine optically once o get the other two headcovers in for my 3W and 4H...

Before:
eb11934765612bb0c0c204398303bfa4.jpg

After:
fbdacfdbbb3583acfbc891252c56601f.jpg

Dax

Relax JDax, you've got lots of company. I'm on my second Nike Performance Hybrid bag and I've never had a Nike club in my bag.
...and I'm pretty sure no one with an Ogio or Sun Mountain bag has ever had an Ogio or Sun Mountain club in it.

But the Chrome Soft is so good and comes in yellow (which I prefer).... The putter is a perfect brand bridge...

Dax

I was just joshing you. I have a Callaway stand bag but I wanted a cart bag. I knew I was going to get fitted for new irons and woods so I decided to go neutral with the bag in case I went with something other than Callaway. As it happens, didn't need to but I love my SM bag and my headcovers for the DBD and XR match my bag.

For what it's worth the Titleist logo is my favorite of all golf logos. Simple but classy.

Have a Wilson bag and the only Wilson club I have is a wedge.

I think there are probably a lot of tour players who only game a Titleist putter, bag, ball, and hat...and quite possibly not even the putter.

I think there are probably a lot of tour players who only game a Titleist putter, bag, ball, and hat...and quite possibly not even the putter.

So, yer sayin' he should get a Scotty Cameron putter then. Wait, her already has one so he's golden.

dax - i think you're on the right track. would love to see the new setup once those other covers arrive. will be very stealth.

also, i don't mind the batman putter cover. it's unique and hides the fact you're rocking a SC squareback 2. one of my favorite putters.

Ok Headcovers have arrived...

a017e0757cd1d9bc7d60f4303a5161f8.jpg

7891df1ee86f5c9de52ff6d683d0edd9.jpg

c8e6f1ff753544174909409a3bf9ab4e.jpg

Strangely enough my perfectly fine with the look of the bag now...

Dax

I have an ogio because I play a mix of brands and really like their bags

It's totally mental but shouldn't matter. I really want one of those Adams southwest staff bags but will never own an Adams club.

Back