Store won't put three-year-olds name on cake. Imagine that.

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Why would you even name your child that? The poor kids will never have any friends. I feel sorry for him when they get to the Holocast in History class.

There are a few people in that article that are suffering from it.

That is a messed up story, I feel sorry for his kids to have to go through their lives with names like that. Not to mention the bigoted brainwashing that they are going through.

wow... some interesting names for the little ones eh?

Hi... my name is Aryan Nation... how are you? What were they thinking? :confused2:

Ignorance is ugly.

I read that yesterday.

I especially like the part about how they weren't racists and how he just liked how the name Adolf Hitler sounded, but his other child was named AryanNation.

(I don't recognize the significance of Honszlynn Hinler, their other child, but I'm sure there is some white supremacist connotation. Could someone enlighten me?)

Oh, and he's not a Aryan, but he wears WWII German Jackboots.

I'm about as liberal a person as you will find in the golfing community, but even I think people should have to obtain a license to have kids.

I read that yesterday.

I especially like the part about how they weren't racists and how he just liked how the name Adolf Hitler sounded, but his other child was named AryanNation.

(I don't recognize the significance of Honszlynn Hinler, their other child, but I'm sure there is some white supremacist connotation. Could someone enlighten me?)

Oh, and he's not a Aryan, but he wears WWII German Jackboots.

I'm about as liberal a person as you will find in the golfing community, but even I think people should have to obtain a license to have kids.

Hons Lynn Hiller/Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbel was named after Heinrich Luitpold Himmler a Nazi German politician who was the leader of the Schutzstaffel also called SS under Adolf Hitler. Heinrich Luitpold Himmler played a great part in the Holocaust constantly pushing for the breed a master race of Nordic Aryans.

Hons Lynn Hiller/Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbel was named after Heinrich Luitpold Himmler a Nazi German politician who was the leader of the Schutzstaffel also called SS under Adolf Hitler. Heinrich Luitpold Himmler played a great part in the Holocaust constantly pushing for the breed a master race of Nordic Aryans.

I understand being in touch with your Heritage but this is just crazy. I agree with Harry that you should have to obtain a license to have children and I'll go one step farther and say that you need a refresher course before every child.

I understand being in touch with your Heritage but this is just crazy. I agree with Harry that you should have to obtain a license to have children and I'll go one step farther and say that you need a refresher course before every child.

Agreed... I think only people above a certain IQ should be allowed to reproduce.

Agreed... I think only people above a certain IQ should be allowed to reproduce.

Shall I point out that that was part of Nazi eugenics? All you can do here is dig yourself in deeper.

Oh. I knew who Himmler was, but I didn't make the connection from Honnszlynn Hiller.

By the way, I've always thought Himmler looked like Higgins from Magnum P.I.
(I'm not about to post a picture of that f**ktard though. Not even in humor. Check the wikipedia entry if you want to see.)

Shall I point out that that was part of Nazi eugenics? All you can do here is dig yourself in deeper.

Yeah, I don't think that IQ should be a factor. Dumb people can still be loving parents.

And maybe you can't (or shouldn't) even weed out people based on their beliefs, no matter how bassakwards.

But let's at least stop the child molesters/abusers/neglectors from creating any more victims. And I think these tools from the article are borderline abusing their children. They are guaranteeing a life of pain with those names and beliefs.

No you do not need to point it out.

The Nazi regime had alot of good ideas in theory if you ever studied them... they were very flawed in execution and application of said theories and I think everyone would agree with that. I really don't want to turn this into a huge debate but the premise was the betterment of their society... that is something we would all agree that should be at the forefront of all of our beliefs.

TCT,
It was about betterment of society based on one man's beliefs. Betterment of society based on ridding society of certain religious beliefs. Not something I think we should debate here.

TCT,
It was about betterment of society based on one man's beliefs. Betterment of society based on ridding society of certain religious beliefs. Not something I think we should debate here.

Agreed... that was where it was flawed... and I also do not think it should be debated.

That is just absurd! I thought it was bad when people named their kids Musyk (meant to be music) and Apple but that is just taking it to a completely different level.

Here's an update on this story.

Parents lose "Nazi" children.

Wow, that is really interesting.

I'll go out on a limb though, and guess there's way more to this story than just the names. If it was only the names that bugged you, you could force the parents to legally change them...but what I know of protective services, with addicts and such, is that they don't seem to like taking kids away, if they don't have to.

(1300)

There definitely is more to the story but we won't get the details any time soon due to the age of the children. The only reason we even have their names is because of the prior story and the statement that the parents gave which provided the names. Speaking from a police standpoint, we don't take away children, the Department of Family and Child Services does, we just stand by incase a fight ensues...just peace keepers so to speak. So when the police say they don't know, they really may not.

There definitely is more to the story but we won't get the details any time soon due to the age of the children. The only reason we even have their names is because of the prior story and the statement that the parents gave which provided the names. Speaking from a police standpoint, we don't take away children, the Department of Family and Child Services does, we just stand by incase a fight ensues...just peace keepers so to speak. So when the police say they don't know, they really may not.

What I suspected.

Sad this is even in the news, though. Sounds like the parents are the one who made it a case, not the other way around. Poor little guys.

Here's an update on this story.

Parents lose "Nazi" children.

If Child Services took the kids based solely on the parents' (idiotic) beliefs, I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's a very slippery slope, not to mention that it's probably unconstitutional. I know it sounds weird, but I hope they have legitimate grounds for taking the kids.

If Child Services took the kids based solely on the parents' (idiotic) beliefs, I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's a very slippery slope, not to mention that it's probably unconstitutional. I know it sounds weird, but I hope they have legitimate grounds for taking the kids.

Being involved with Children's Services I know for a fact that there has to be WAY more to this story than just the names. I would like to know the rest of the story but like it was said we may not ever know all the details.

Being involved with Children's Services I know for a fact that there has to be WAY more to this story than just the names.

bogey-

Normally I would completely agree. I'm just worried that the publicity caused a public "outcry" that may have influenced C.S. to do something imprudent.

Rationally, however, it makes sense that parents with judgment poor enough to name their children "Adolph Hitler", et al, would be making a virtual cornucopia of other parenting travesties.

Back