2011 Bridgestone e7 ball- Testing & Talk

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
The new e7 ball for 2011 arrived today for me to begin some testing with. Bridgestone has made some tweaks to the design for its distance ball....see if you can spot it/them......

510392ea.jpg
[/IMG]
366967d8.jpg
[/IMG]
c9d529e5.jpg
[/IMG]
50698be9.jpg
[/IMG]

Double Dimple time!

That dual dimple is very interesting to say the least. Looking forward for your review.

I was all geared up to spot a tiny little difference then BOOM, double dimples right up in my grill! Have fun with the review Hanks, I know Bridgestone's ball lineup is very good top to bottom so I'm betting you'll like them!

now I see what Bridgestone was talking about at the PGA Show. It does look different then the Top Flight D2's. Can't wait to hear your thoughts JB

now I see what Bridgestone was talking about at the PGA Show. It does look different then the Top Flight D2's. Can't wait to hear your thoughts JB

Except that Hanks is testing them. Skimmer!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Except that Hanks is testing them. Skimmer!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Skimmer is right.

It will be interesting to hear a few reviews. Anyone been able to play with the new E5 or E6?

Last edited:
It will be interesting to here a few reviews. Anyone been able to play with the new E5 or E6?

We have them on their way to testers P4B and Hawk as we speak.

I played the E7 for several rounds. I was looking for a more penetrating ball flight into the wind. It's a winner and I'm really interested in this review!

I like the look of the new e-7, I have never tried them in the past, don't think they are geared to my game but you never know.

Wow, those look very unique.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Other than the double dimples it seems like they are changing the marketing a little. It used to say lower ball flight all over the packaging and now it just says distance ball all over it.

Those look interesting. I was a fan of the D2 Feel. Are they going to release the Dual Dimple in the Yellow e6?

Other than the double dimples it seems like they are changing the marketing a little. It used to say lower ball flight all over the packaging and now it just says distance ball all over it.

Great catch CB......

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Were last year's E7s also a distance ball? I just remember them saying a higher ball flight...

Looking forward to this review nonetheless, as the box covers caught my attention a few days ago.

Were last year's E7s also a distance ball? I just remember them saying a higher ball flight...

Looking forward to this review nonetheless, as the box covers caught my attention a few days ago.

I was always under the impression that the e7 was to lower the ball flight.

Cool looking design, good option in the rock ball group!?

still looking forward to JB's thoughts haha

uh huh, you skimmed worse than anyone I've ever seen. And who says JB's testing them?

I was always under the impression that the e7 was to lower the ball flight.

O wait, sorry about that! Confused e5 with e7.

uh huh, you skimmed worse than anyone I've ever seen. And who says JB's testing them?

Yeah it was pretty bad...its a toss up between this and OEM skimming on the what's in Steve Marinos bag thread

Didn't someone have double dimples just like that back in the 80's or early 90's?Maybe a Wilson Prostaff? or am I the only old timer on here?

Back