Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

So RenRen what were you texting me today? It's only 1 night but a nice start wouldn't you agree. I also don't want to hear any whining about how you would have beat so and so and going up against the wrong team this week.

I guess that's what happens when you rely on Colorado players to not be terrible.

Anyone interested in Stone, Ladd or Plekanec?

Mostly looking for a decent D or a decent multi position guy

Anyone interested in Stone, Ladd or Plekanec?

Mostly looking for a decent D or a decent multi position guy

Nobody wants your crappy players. Hahaha

I got all excited with a couple of wins, but my team hasn't done anything since.

I got all excited with a couple of wins, but my team hasn't done anything since.

Your just having bad luck going against teams that just happen to have a strong week. Hahaha sorry RenRen.

It's a long season dude you'll turn it around.

two big wins from my goaltenders last night pushed my lead, pretty happy with this week if I can get out of Saturday and Sunday unscathed

Have to make up 40 points in 2 days...BS! They should have combined this and next week.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Have to make up 40 points in 2 days...BS! They should have combined this and next week.

Such a short week sucks. I hope my boys step up.

Two teams at 8-2 and huge log jam at 5-5. I need to beat Canadad this week and hope to gain on the two big horses.

Kopitar had a sweet night, 13.5 points.

Moved up to 11th place after eeking out a win on the short week last week.

Look out boys, here I come!!!!! :p

Moved up to 11th place after eeking out a win on the short week last week.

Look out boys, here I come!!!!! :p
Nice russ, I am in that log jam of teams in the middle of the pack

Well match up with the number 1 team, is that you Heez?

Well match up with the number 1 team, is that you Heez?

Yep, StonersBearSanctuary is me. You had a night last night! I'm not liking my chances, you have a lot of active players this week and my schedule is a tad light.

Yep, StonersBearSanctuary is me. You had a night last night! I'm not liking my chances, you have a lot of active players this week and my schedule is a tad light.
Yeah I need it may team has no been closing out match ups very well.

My 2 goalies that started tonight have got me a combined -2.8 points.

Ugh that hurts...

Nice avi though

yeah I think that's still above the weekly average from my goalies

My team blows this week.

I ran into a buzz saw this week! Jesse, could you please slow your roll, I'm trying to close the gap!

I ran into a buzz saw this week! Jesse, could you please slow your roll, I'm trying to close the gap!
This has been Kopitars best week all season. Also can't say much about Quick except he is a Bawse, he started slow but came on real strong.

Glad I picked up and started Condon

Man, it would've been nice if I had Krejci and Marchand available for yesterday's game.... but NOOOOOOOOOOO. Injured and suspended.

Oshie gets on the board in the first

Back