'Fit for Perfection' NIKE '16 Spring/Summer apparel & footwear

Nice coverage of this event!

I'm all for different but I'm not for much of what I've seen. Like someone else said, looking like they're trying too hard.

I used to wear shorts and long johns when I was in high school. I have also worn shorts over my tights when I run. A big segment of the nba is wearing. The healing properties of compression will make the legs last

That is the part that interests me. Being able to recover after walking 18 or playing more holes is a good thing.

Nice coverage of this event!

I'm all for different but I'm not for much of what I've seen. Like someone else said, looking like they're trying too hard.

Well I'm not sure what 'trying too hard' is. The colors are not flashy, the cuts are athletic and the materials are fab. Kind of what I look forward to in a golf outfit.

I'm more into looking streamline and not with huge draping gear. I get that this will not be everyones cup of tea. And that why they are keeping their other traditional line for those that want to be more traditional.

Love the Blue color way on the Flynit Chukkas
NIKE-FLYKNIT-CHUKKA-819009_400_A_PREM.jpg

Spoke with Scott Pickney who was the most vocal of the bunch in regards to changing the status quo on tour. He loves the fashion and loves his looks.

He shared with me that the old guard is goodings to be shocked by the looks these guys will have on the course.

I asked what the guys like Jordan thought and he said he was more traditional and not into the modern flash Nike can bring. Very much looking to make a mark on and off the course. With game and style!
Crap I knew I should have hung around (stayed up) to see if you were going to get a chance to speak with him. Scotty is a good one.

Nike is innovation company. They will push limits to succeed, that is what makes them great. I am Nike fan. I think what they are doing this grab the attention of younger consumer. They are trying to make golf cool.

Freddy great job!!!!

Last edited:
Amazing coverage Panda! Looks like this has been a great time for you so far!

Amazing coverage Panda! Looks like this has been a great time for you so far!
I elected to head home today. The rest of the crew headed to Riveria for practice rounds. It was a cool event and an interesting way to launch their gear..

Well I'm not sure what 'trying too hard' is. The colors are not flashy, the cuts are athletic and the materials are fab. Kind of what I look forward to in a golf outfit.

I'm more into looking streamline and not with huge draping gear. I get that this will not be everyones cup of tea. And that why they are keeping their other traditional line for those that want to be more traditional.

I guess I meant that some of it looks like being different just for the sake of being different ... like the collars and the knit shoes ... high tops and joggers. I actually like the less flashy colors and good, athletic (not draping) fit.

Maybe I just can't articulate what I don't like about a lot of it well, but I do think you did an awesome job covering it!

I guess I meant that some of it looks like being different just for the sake of being different ... like the collars and the knit shoes ... high tops and joggers. I actually like the less flashy colors and good, athletic (not draping) fit.

Maybe I just can't articulate what I don't like about a lot of it well, but I do think you did an awesome job covering it!

I'm just conversating my man

I like to see companies pushing the envelope, and I really hope the players push the PGA into relaxing some of the rules.

A lot of interesting stuff for sure with this release, some I like some I don't. Great coverage Panda!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Yep, I still want that cardigan! Great coverage Tadashi, it looks like some great things are on the Nike horizon.

Yep, I still want that cardigan! Great coverage Tadashi, it looks like some great things are on the Nike horizon.
That makes 2 of us dude. I very well may at that to the closet.

I will be stealing Freddies shoes this weekend.

I absolutely adore that thing dude. I was born in the wrong era for golf for me. I'd love to go back to knickers or slacks with shirts and ties.

I absolutely adore that thing dude. I was born in the wrong era for golf for me. I'd love to go back to knickers or slacks with shirts and ties.

It's kind of fly!!

This * 1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Rory was wearing the Flyknit Chukkas yesterday during his practice rounds. I wonder if he'll continue to wear them for tournament rounds or if he'll be back in the LC4?

Rory rocking the new kicks!!!

Back