Not open for further replies.
Shank!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chance for me to scrap out a few more FF points

Yikes that wasn't even close.

Oh my God. What a shank. Looks like OT

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

That snap hook looks familiar. Hope the coin toss goes better tonight than it did for the Patriots.

That's called laying the BOOM!!!

That's a fumble

Ball don't lie

Rumor is that Farmer is out of the Browns after the season is over.

Rumor is that Farmer is out of the Browns after the season is over.
Not saying it is not the right move but part of the reason teams like the Bills and Browns just can't get it going is they switch things up every 2 years. After a while I think someone in the organization would realize something needs to be done differently not just talked about differently or putting a new face on the same approach

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not saying it is not the right move but part of the reason teams like the Bills and Browns just can't get it going is they switch things up every 2 years. After a while I think someone in the organization would realize something needs to be done differently not just talked about differently or putting a new face on the same approach

No argument from me there.

Boy do I agree with this. As a general rule anyway.
Think back to when Billy B was in Cleveland.

Its not as if these guys forget how to coach. Its that they are not getting enough out of their players. That could be because of talent, attitude or something else.

Browns should just move to another city again then come back in 10 years

I really hope the offseason sees Houston target a QB. I haven't looked at the free agent market & this team isn't in a position to go through a rookie QB growing pains. A QB & a RB will Go a long way for us

I really hope the offseason sees Houston target a QB. I haven't looked at the free agent market & this team isn't in a position to go through a rookie QB growing pains. A QB & a RB will Go a long way for us

If Brees is out in NO I think he makes perfect sense in HOU... Which is why it probably won't happen haha

Be scary having Brees to Hopkins with that defense. As a Jags fan I hope it doesn't happen.

If Brees is out in NO I think he makes perfect sense in HOU... Which is why it probably won't happen haha

Be scary having Brees to Hopkins with that defense. As a Jags fan I hope it doesn't happen.

He would be a good temporary replacement (not sure how many years he has left), but his salary might not fit. I keep hearing RGIII rumors and I don't like it.

What a stat!

The Redskins are division champs. Permit me to repeat: The Redskins are division champs!!!!!

They will get to play in at least one post season game, it's been a long time coming.

Thank you, for letting me have my moment. However, brief it may be, it still feels darn good to say it.

The fact that Barnridge has had such a great year seems so odd to Panthers fans. Who knew he could catch like that? One of the few mistakes the GM has made in personnel.Plus we have Olsen who never leaves the game.
I tend to agree on Barnridge. I think he can fit in nicely to a system, but is definitely a large part of a QB not being able to stretch the field or throw deep outs. Instead the dump off is available and taken. Witten was a great example of this for years, but I am not comparing the two, the closer example would be Tamme. These guys are available all of the time and are definitely not game changing options.

The flip side is that he can catch, and he can settle into spots because its clear the Browns are going to need a dump off valve because regardless of QB, they are going to be young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back