New Aldila Rogue Iron Shafts

These look and feel great. Getting some time in with these shafts, and having played graphite, the rogue shaft is definitely one to look at if you are going to a graphite shaft

I really liked these when trying the few swings I took, if they come in heavier weight as well they would be a serious ponder for me.

Interest peaked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also interested in hearing more about these shafts.

This shafts are awesome!

I could not have gotten these at a better time. Serious hand issues as well as some aching in the joints.
These shafts alone are the sole reason ive even been able to golf this fall/winter. Ive taken a few swings (other peoples steel shafted irons) and the difference in feel and negative impact to my aching hand was night and day.

First off i love the looks. Solid grey looks sleek and helps make the white and black lettering "pop" out.

The shafts are paired with the top secret wilson irons and the combo has lead to a nice feeling iron set that as many will state leads to a nice very high launching golf shot.

They feel light but not too light where you feel like its going to be easy to lose control (if that makes any sense)

I have been fortunate enough to try out quite a few graphite iron sets and these are up there with the best of them... i am very happy with these.
This is some high praise. Very interested after hearing how well they are working for you Mike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Got these in my #proto irons. Will post my thoughts on them soon.

Interesting, I know a lot of people like the wood shafts, I haven't had a chance to try them yet, but are always on the lookout for alternative iron shaft options, these look like a good option.

Give me mid torque, mid launch, and limited spin in a rogue profile and I'll be in heaven!

Can't wait to see what comes of these and how deep their lineup is.

Wondering how these would compare to my recoils.

Are those 65 grams? I would love to hear the feedback and a full spec sheet.

Wish i could help with the recoil comparison but i have almost no seings with recoils

Going to graphite iron shafts very soon. These are on the ponder list.

When do they hit the market?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I love seeing more graphite options out there, only makes it better for us golfers.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, bu Aldila has no mention of these on their site (only he driver shaft).

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, bu Aldila has no mention of these on their site (only he driver shaft).
They are special and one of the first to hit them in the Wilson #Proto irons

They are not released yet.

Hey JB, do we have any idea of what weight options theyre going to release them in? All over the spectrum like the RIP's?

Hey JB, do we have any idea of what weight options theyre going to release them in? All over the spectrum like the RIP's?

I dont yet, but my gut says not that many actually.

They are not released yet.

Yo JB, do you know if this is gonna be a THP sign up and try thing if you get picked or just a review from you guys? Just curious. I can always put together a gift basket of assorted meats, fancy olive oils, and a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens if that's your preference :)

But seriously, I really like the idea of Rogue iron shafts. I've loved their shafts in my woods. I've never tried graphite irons shafts. It's really interesting to see a set coming out based on a woods version I like so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are squarely on my radar in the C200's.

These are squarely on my radar in the C200's.

Yes to this. I grabbed one of Mike Dean's yesterday (just to look at - didn't get to swing it). Now I see why I didn't notice it was a graphite shaft before. Very good looking! I like how they installed it so that all the graphics were on the underside of the shaft at address.

I'm looking forward to hearing more in this thread and the W/S C200 thread!

Wondering how these would compare to my recoils.

^This^

Now that they are released in the new W/S c200 irons I hope to see much more info coming out. They still are not even mentioned on the Aldila website.

Back